Moscow on 6-10 of may for a conference

I am coming to Moscow on 6-10 of may for a conference. I would appreciate if some one can host or help me there

Hi justnewtothis,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Moscow forum.

Maybe you should tell us a bit more about you and what information are you looking for?

Thank you.

Please elaborate..what kind of conference  is that?

Hi, my name is Andrey. I'm the only owner of 1 bedroom apartment near Aviamotornaya metro station (It is in 3 stations from the Red Square), which I propose to you for $250 per these 5 days. I'd like to propose my services as guide and interpreter for $10 per hour as well.
My e-mail: [email protected]. Skype: anovokhatniy
Brief resume:
I am fluent in English.
I had the occasions to interpret for the IOC President Marquis J. A. Samaranch, President of Kazakhstan N. A. Nazarbayev, members of the Kazakhstani Government; at different meetings, presentations and forums.
Aggregative experience in consecutive verbal interpretation is about ten years.
In the last twenty years I had an experience with the different fields' contracts with British, American, Canadian and other countries' companies covering all respective issues.
I worked with oilmen in Kazakhstan over ten years (over three years as interpreter/administrative assistant to Field Operations Manager in Hurricane/ PetroKazakhstan, the third largest Kazakhstani oil company, on the rotation basis; in early 2004 it was purchased by CNOC; senior translator in OKIOC/Agip KCO and coordinator of Lufkin Industries, Inc.).
My basic background is international economist.
I graduated from the International Economic Relations Department of Moscow State Institute of International Relations where we studied the international economy, foreign trade, statistics, accounting, different branches of law as public, private, trade, maritime, international etc.
I have the significant experience in translation in economic, construction, legal, EIA and other subjects as well.

Sincerely yours,
Andrey Novokhatniy