Work in Sweden and Norway

We have new work coming up. Carpenters, steelwork, joiners, wearhouse, factory, forrest, cleaning, packaging, fishindustry. You need to speak english! Contact us and send CV to e-mail: [email protected]

Hi! Could you please post in the Sweden classifieds > job section.

Thank you.
Christine

Dear Sir
   I am comming to sweden next month , My name is Ayman and i am 30 years old Egyptain ,I  would like to apply for these positions, wearhouse,cleaning, packaging, fishindustry . I believe that my background in customer service and my friendly manner make me an ideal applicant for the positions. My previous job as medical record and sales man required strong communication skills and a high standard of customer service. I had to deal with customer disputes regularly, and always handled disputes with a polite and respectful manner. when  I will be in sweden I will be available to work weekend shifts and after 3.30 pm on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. my mail is [email protected] and I look forward to hearing from you

Hello hard_times_24, welcome to Expat.com :)
Could you please post this in Sweden's Classifieds -> Jobs section? Thanks

Hi! I am interesting to work in norway or sweden for  factory, forrest, cleaning, packaging, fishindustry. How can i apply?

Thanks alot I will forward my CV soon. Once again am grateful. Peter and paul

Hey I'm khalid 22 from Morocco I'm interested for job

Any updated Job offers?

Hi!
I have finished civil engineer,but i don"t have any offer job.i would like to live in sweden.I can work in packaging too.

i'm very interesting to work in norway or sweden to help old person in ours houses like boyhouse.

Hope you did got my CV and accompanied mail...please confirm.

Helo this is Josh from Uganda i want to work in sweden ass an accounys assistant.sales man ,electrician or any related job am 23 years old  thanks

Hello everyone,

For your jobs search, please post your advert in the jobs in Sweden section.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed