Looking for job in Antalya

I am an Iranian lady. I was working as a secratary in Iran. I am familiar with computer. I know internet and type well.

I know Persian(flluent),English(good), Arabic (medium). I can work in any offices, real estates, .....

Best Regards

Shide

Hello shide,

To start, try to post an ad in the Jobs in Antalya section.

You can as well send your CV.

Thank you,

Marjorie

Hi for travel acency ( home office ) i need  lady worker , typing data in web site  contacting european acency by mail.
if you interested please  [email protected]
regards
Erman

workinturkey wrote:

Hi for travel acency ( home office ) i need  lady worker , typing data in web site  contacting european acency by mail.
if you interested please  [email protected]
regards
Erman

Advertising is not allowed on the open section of the forum.
Please post a free ad in the jobs section of the forum which can be found in the green banner at the top of this page.
Thank you.

Hi

I am pleased to find your message. I will be happy to work with your agency.

Please let me know : Where is your office? Can i work at home or only office? and tell me about  details and salary, if you don't mind?  How long i have time to start job? Because i came to Iran since few days ago with my family. We will back in end of May or first days of June.

Waiting to hear of you soon.

Thanking you

Ms. Farshide  A.

Hello Ms. Farshide  A.

Kindly note that discussion for your work details on the forum here is not solicited.

Please carry on in private message.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi

Where can i put anoncment for looking for job ? please give me direction.

thanks

Hello shide

Here is the section : Jobs offers in Antalya

I also invite you to browse through the site so as to get to know it better.

Check out different sections of the site by clicking where you wish to navigate on the green banner on top of your screen.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team