Indian lady seeking help to visit Bangkok as newcomer there

Hi friends
can someone refer me a good and safe middle class hotel neat at shukumvit road?
i am new there and going alone...a good lady friend is really welcome to accompany me..as i am alone really so its important for me. also refer me safe and good spot where i can explore BK night life....
thanks
shanila

Hello shanila85,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

Wishing you luck in your query.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Shanila
you can find this hotel i think its good fir you... "Naree Suites" sukhumvit soi 4 ..
enjoy the trip

frenze

hi friend
thanks....but i heard that now a days due to marital law all clubs, baar closing at 11pm? is it right?

For the time being yes, the current curfew timings in bkk are from 12:00_04:00 a.m.

yes its right..curfew only lifted from pattaya,phuket and koh sumai

what about bangkok situation?

Bangkok is safe, sound and alive, tourists can't even feel if their is a Marshal Law in Place. The restriction of 12:00-04:00 hrs. curfew is still on, but it does not effect the city life of Bangkok.

There is ASOKE Residence, my friend Paul is the manager there, tell him that Ray sent you there.  It is going away from the BTS on ASOKE Road, past the KFC on the left, to the 7/11 on the left side of the road, if you look up you will see the sign in front of the 7/11.  Go down the road to the left there at the 7/11, it is very quite there, they have a small but relaxing pool, a gym, a small restaurant.

Paul is the manager there, the rooms are spacious and nice.  There isn't much night life going on these days in Thailand, but Soi Cowboy is right down the road and you can go there and see it, that is where all the clubs are.  If you want to get on the canal taxi, it is just there at the bridge, you will see the bridge as you stand in front of the 7/11 on the sidewalk, straight will be the bridge for the canal taxi, to the left is Asoke Residence (all the way to the back) and behind you would be restaurants, Soi Cowboy for night life and the Mall and BTS.

I hope this helps you....if you do go there tell them that you met Ray online and I sent you to see Paul the manager.  I hope all works out for you and you enjoy your stay in BKK.

Ray

Hi, try the Makassan Inn or the Home Sweet Inn in Makassan, very close to everything! very reasonable and if you want to upgrade very near (100 meters) to the Eastin & bankok Palace.
Cheers
Glenn

[moderated:No free Ads]

Helllo Shahina,

Hope you got a place to stay. If open minded you can share a room with me. I live I Lumpini. I am an Indian Origin.

Cheers,

Hi Shahina
When are you planning to visit Bangkok? It all depends on your budget and what is your expectations.......reasonably good hotels closed to transport and amenities,you could choose to stay in Sukhumvit or Silom middle of the city.Between 600-800 Baht you could get some  clean,safe and basic rooms in this locations.I am actually expecting another Indian traveler coming within few days time and just like you so i'm helping around with where to go,to be in safe hand and how to budget yourself and where to shop for nice cheap things etc....i advice people on how to go places like the locals do......if you are interested to know more,you could mail me at;
[email protected] name is Ju

Hi..Im also from India,working in bangkok.

[email protected]

Welcome to Thailand Shanila. As a local Indian, I wish you well and hope you have a great time here in Bangkok. You have received good recommendations already, these places are near good nightlife places as well.

hi,
how can i help you?
i live in Thailand.

Hi
Lee is my name African American I have been livining in Thailand for the past 8 year. Well about your request  Sukhumvit is a place where lots of people stay but I think you can try this Hotel.  Galleria 10 Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
21, Sukhumvit Soi 10 Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
There are their room features:   
non smoking rooms
air conditioning
mini bar
desk
interconnecting room(s) available
satellite/cable TV
    television LCD/plasma screen
    in room safe
    refrigerator
    shower
    hair dryer
    seating area
    coffee/tea maker
    ironing facilities
    bathrobes
    Free WiFi access

There Rate is arounf $ 50 U.S. For night life I can take you around this is my number 0829731107 out of Thailand calling +66829731107
Thanks
Lee

wokaburi sukumvit hotel is best with all ameneties

Hi

Well there are lot of Indians residing in Bangkok.....and Thailand is a peace loving country....so if you need any assistance we Indians are always there....I am working in Bangkok... and I would suggest that instead of Hotels you better take service apartments on rent which would be cheaper and has all the amenities as provided in hotels...Thailand is a cheap place to sustain...Let em know for how many days are you planning to visit Bangkok...I have my friends who are ladies and Indian who can can assist you .

I am always availabel at my email [email protected]

Thank you

Regards

Raj

Hi.I'm Rick from USA and is presently doing my business in bangkok,thailand.Having read your
message,i would like to hook up with u.I'm matured,open-minded person and would really like to have someone
nice to explore with.My email is [email protected],or u can line me at line id Chai Ronnie,thanks for
reading my reply.

yours sincerely,
RICK

Hi Raj & Rick

Please note that this is quite an old thread and chances for you to get responses are dim :|

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

Hi how are you?

I am from USA

I am going to Bangkok so u wanna meet and Bangkok maybe we can come some coffee and chat more

what u think hit me on it

thanks

Prem

Hi I am here in Bangkok,,,

@shanila85

good and peaceful

Hello everyone,

I am closing this thread (2014). Please participate only on recent threads of the Bangkok forum.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed