Would like to live and work in Ecuaor

Hai,

I would like to work and live in Ecuador Presently I am in India. I am planing to come Ecuador through a visit visa.
i have some questions, kindly provide anyone the  helpful reply.

1. Can I get Visa on arrival? How much I need to pay for there?
2. after reach in Ecuador , for apply for PR visa extension , how much will be pay there?
3. If I get a job there can I transfer my visa to work visa?
4. for stay 3 months How much money need for cheap apartments? Is there currency is same as US $?

will expect the favourable reply,

Thanking you,

Sunil
India.

sunilak wrote:

I would like to work and live in Ecuador.  Presently I am in India....
1. Can I get Visa on arrival? How much I need to pay for there?
2. After reach in Ecuador, for apply for PR visa extension , how much will be pay there?
3. If I get a job there can I transfer my visa to work visa?

1. Upon arrival, you will get a T-3 tourist stamp in your passport.  There is no charge.  It's good for up to 90 of the next 365 days.

2. According to the Visas in Ecuador section of this blog, you would not qualify for the 12X extension visa that is available to citizens of Canada and the USA who are already in Ecuador.  You should check with your nearest EC consulate about getting a 6-month non-immigrant visa in advance.

3. Have your new employer work with you on this.  An official job-offer in writing may be required.  I recommend that you check with the nearest EC consulate about this or email an experienced EC immigration attorney to confirm this maneuver before leaving India.

cccmedia in Quito

sunilak wrote:

For stay 3 months, How much money need for cheap apartments? Is the currency same as US dollar?

A cheap hostel where you would share sleeping quarters and bathrooms is possible in Quito for $20 or less per night.

I would be wary of super-cheap hostels under the you-get-what-you-pay-for rule.

Short-term furnished apartment rentals are not typically cheap.

The U.S. dollar has been the basic currency of Ecuador since Y2K.

cccmedia in Quito

Thank u for your kind assistants. one more thing I would like  to know about the salary wages in Ecuador? Mainly I am coming there for looking a job there in Ecuador. minimum wages how much? last 14 years I was working in Kingdom of Bharain as various feilds. such as maint,supervisor, property manger,sales coordinator, purchase manger,admin, office asssistant..etc.

Unskilled workers in Ecuador average under $400 per month.

Based on the many positions you have held, you could command a much higher salary.

The salary would depend on the employer, their perception of your value to their company, you ability to communicate (how's your Spanish?) and how well you perform in your first months or year.

cccmedia in Quito