Flights from UK to Gambia? Anybody has an idea please?

Hi I was in Gambia in January and met and fell in love with a wonderful man who I hope to marry sometime in the future. I am going back in June, and possibly in October. Having trouble finding flights from UK to Gambia in October anybody got tips

Just Google ' flights UK to Gambia October ' and you will get websites to choose from. October is a busy month for travel so dates are limited.

Hello helengambia,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Kindly note that I have created a new discussion from your post in the Gambia forum for better visibility and interaction.

Regards,
Yuveshen

Hello i would suggest Skyscanner when looking for flights..good luck in all things.

Hello .
Gambia has this effect on people that once visited you cant stay away. Since my first visit many years ago i cant keep away nd i have yearly extended visit .
Flights are very expensive when compared with other destinations but i would like to suggest that you google Skyscanner, lastminute.com, and tripadvisor. The Gambia Experience fly all year but expensive. Thomas has good deals but will not be operating till November.
Good luck in all that you are planning.

always found Thomas cook to be the cheapest flying from Birmingham just keep watching the prices on the internet they are direct flights you may find cheaper if you look for flights with stops