Like to Work and Stay in Mauritius

Dear all..

Greetings from Mumbai - India! Trust you all are doing great. My Name is Nishchal Singh and I am a Marcom, Branding, Advertising, PR, Film Making, Business Development (New Market Entries), Training & Mentoring professional from Mumbai - India.

I am originally from Lucknow, the stylish capital of Uttar Pradesh (The Most Populous State of India) and has quite a few working population based in  Mauritius too. I shifted to Mumbai way back in 1993..where I studied and did my Management (MBA) and then Film making Course from XIMs and XIC Respectively. Worked for 8 years in different Corporates (Ad-Agencies, Media Companies) etc and now am self Employed and have a Small Consulting firm called Corporate Corridors  & a small Film Production Firm called as Creative Instincts...give solutions to MSMEs, PSUs, Corporates and make wild Life, Social Documentaries and ad-Films etc..but since Self Employment is a time consuming process and money is not regular...therefore, I am again applying for Jobs in my domain...want to explore Job/Consulting Possibilities in Mauritius too.

I once came to Mauritius on a holiday in September 1999...liked it so much...and every now and then..I use to think of relocating there and work.

I have my wife - Namrata, an Ex-Air Hostess with Jet Airways (presently a House Wife) and my almost 7 yrs young daughter, who just started her Class 2 in Ryan International at Mumbai.

I generally, thought of sourcing possibilities where, I and my family move to Mauritius (Preferably Port Louis) and get into a Job or Consulting assignment/Visiting Faculty Assignment...and start staying there.

Please suggest..guide and Advice.

Looking Forward to hearing from you all.

Nishchal Singh (Rocky)
Mumbai - India
91-7710984284/9987377784

moderated by Julien
reason : surely advertising

Hi Nishchal Singh,

Welcome to Expat.com! ;)

Thank you for this introduction.

I would suggest you to have a look at the guide here > https://www.expat.com/en/guide/africa/mauritius/ also on other topics on the forum. Please do not hesitate to post specific questions here. ;)

Thank you.