Searching a filipina friends in Brittany

Hello anybody who is Filipino live in Brittany? Im just new here in France. Just having to chat if you have time. Salamat

hello sis! thanks for informing me this site

:) im 26

Thanks Wilma, where are you in Brittany?

Yes sis jean. You are welcome sis

no I'm in paris :(

why only filipinos?

tonee1 wrote:

why only filipinos?

The OP is not looking for filipino friends, she is looking for FILIPINA friends (that means FEMALE friends only). Are you a female? Do you come from the Phillipines? If the answer is NO to either then your posting is  :offtopic:

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

James thanks for that

Hello  :)

Nice to meet you here!
I am currently living in Compiegne (Noth of France) but we also have a place in Brittany and we try to pay a visit every other month. How are you doing?

Chat with you soon  :)

Thanks for the comments im just one month here in France. Looking for a Filipino woman to chat. Thanks Marisol i hope we can meet someday. Im now in Gael Brittany, boundery in St. Malo and Rennes. Yes James im Filipino woman. Im still new here, so nice to chat you.

Hello Mary saan ka banda dito sa Brittany?,dito ako sa Brest,last september kmi dumating dito at may mga filipino na akong na meet,more than 30 sila dito.

Hi April i just arrived November 1 in Paris. My husband is from Lyon. We just been new here in Brittany November 15. We are  closed to Brest. We are in Gael.

Hello there,

I'm moving to Rennes, Bretagne at the end of June all the way from Singapore. 

Looking for Filipino friends around in Rennes or even somewhere in Brittany. 

Can't wait to start for a new chapter in our life.  Hope to see you guys soon! 

À bientôt!

Hi Mary I'm filipina who lives in Arizona but my husband who us british just bought a house in Langourla which is in Brittany. We will be arriving in France on the 5th of August. Would love to make friends with other Filipino.  We just bought the house as a summer home.

Hello Mary,

Welcome to Expat.com!
I'm also be living in Rennes, Brittany next month.  Hope to meet you there!

Cheers!

Hello everyone!

We are slowly packing up things in Singapore and getting ready to move in Rennes, Brittany.
I hope everything goes smoothly.  We're excited to be in France very soon.  Hoping to meet new friends around Brittany. 

Pls keep in touch!

À bientôt!

Hello britphil,

Im happy to hear about you. Just PM me. We are both same Brit husband living here in Brittany. Im 7 months now here in France. I will check your place how far where i lived.Talk you again soon.Ingat!

Mary

Hi i am near rennes...10-15 minutes away....i live in vezin-le-coquet since 2012....email me when u arrive....

Hello jaja, we will probably live in Le Rheu.  We've been looking some properties around there.  Hope to meet you very soon!

Hi lavengrey....really ? Then its near to us also....maybe 5 minutes by car....sometimes we buy our groceries there if we are in a hurry...it's really near from vezin....just message me when u arrive or before

hi jaja, we choose to live around that area because of my in-laws.  It's good to know that you're living close to our community.  Maybe we will meet someday and have a coffee at home.  I'll be alone with my 3 kids at home.  Hubby is currently working in China and needs to finish his project end of this year hopefully so he will be able to join us over there. 
It will be tough for me since I'm not good in french speaking.  lol!  I find Brittany is so laid back, quite boring for me.  But anyway,  i need to experience it living there for quite long, not a holiday type. 

I'll send you a message when we arrive then you can hop over so we could finally meet.

cheers!

I think there is also a filipina who live in le rheu right now with 3 children same as u are....i never met her yet but i know someone who know her.....if u arrive i will make an arrangements with them too so ur childrens can play with her childrens too since u two will be living in the same community..

Thats good to hear!  Hopefully we could meet and have a coffee together.

Hello everyone!

Im new in this blog. Another pinay living in Rennes, Bretagne for almost 2 years now.. :) i would love to meet as much as pinay/pinoy as possible around Bretagne (or anywhere in France!) since we're not that many here in Rennes..

Merci beaucoup et à très bientôt!

Hello there thevert,

Hope we could meet somewhere in rennes.  We'll be around on the 22 June. 
Hoping to meet more filipinos around the area. 

See you!

Hi again Lavengrey!

Perfect! 'Will be waiting for you here with the rest of the other pinays!
Good luck with your déménagement! ;)
See you soon!

Thévert is right lavengray we can have a bbq party like what we did the last time right thévert? Just us filipinas since ou homme is busy working....we will be waiting for u.... :)

Great idea! Since we love bbq party, i'll bring some filipino products with me. I know you've missed that already. 
Right now, still busy packing up our things.  We're going to stay in my in-laws place for the meantime while searching for a new home.  Hope everything goes smoothly.

Cheers to you guys!

That's true. ;) @jaja

hello everyone! Rochelle here, from Quimper near Brest. Naghahanap rin ako Filipino/Filipina friends. Bago lang rin kami d2 sa Quimper pero almost 2yrs na ako d2 sa France. Please send me message. medyo sabik makakilala ng kapwa pinoy/pinay rin ako.  :D

cheers!

Hello there,  i'm staying in Begard for the meantime.  I think quimper is 2 hours drive from my place.  We are close to Lannion actually.  By the way, do you have a fon number so i could contact u for a meet up? I already meet one pinay here in brittany but she's in Gael as well, quite far from ur area.

Talk to you soon! Hopefully to meet u.

Hello guys I'm here in Brest 2 hours and 30min from Rennes and 50 mins from Quimper, i would like to meet you all. Marami kaming mga filipina dito cguro mga 20 plus,may malapit lng may medyo malayo din,. Hello Lavengrey galing kmi ng mga pinay sa Plouaret last Saturday 20mins from your place Begard may birthday party kc yong isang pinay na kakilala nmin jan,kung nais nyong mki pag meet sa akin just PM me at ibibigay ko number ko sa inyo.  Salamat at see you soon :-)

Hi April, we went in Brest 2 weeks ago maybe to send my children in Oceanopolis.  I am not so familiar with the place but i like it though. **

Cheers!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of phone numbers not allowed on forum

Hello guys!
I would like to meet all of u one of thèse days. Kindly add me in your contacts plz. Thanks.

Im jz new in this blog.

Cheers

Bonjour a tous..hello everybody Im new here in Bretagne France, is there any filipinos  here? Im living in Rennes right now..have a good day to all..abientot..:-)

Hello Rochelle,  kmusta? Mercy here bago p ako d2 sa Rennes at wla pa akong namemet na pinoy at pinay din, at naesearch ko tong Expat.com nakijoin na din ako..:-) have a good day..

Hello Mercy,

Sa'n ka sa Rennes?  Pumupunta kami ng pamilya q twice per month kc nandun nakatira mga in laws q.  Sa may Le rheu sila.  Ngayon, temporarily nasa vacation house kmi nakatira sa Begard kaya malayo kmi.  Send me a message.

Hello, Mary saan ka banda d2 sa Brittany? Ako here in Rennes

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello Ladies,

When posting to this (and other) Anglophone forums, would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY out of consideration for all of our other members.

Please read the FRANCE FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT it outlines briefly the rules that our members are expected to follow when posting to our forums.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team