Trip to London!

hello! Im travelling London next week! I visit my family. If anyone wants to go out or explore the city, exchange language maybe, let me know. I speak spanish and eng. Hugs!

Are you in London yet? My friends wife is from Peru.

One of the great features of London is, you can travel the world in just a few miles.
Food and culture from pretty much everywhere is available to enjoy and learn about.

One note - avoid Soho like the plague. It's a dump full of rip off artists and very shady people.
NEVER accept any invitations from anyone to anything if you go to that dump.

Chinatown is very interesting, but get under the skin of the place.

I've never has the pleasure of Brick Lane (My loss), but I'm assured they have some of the best Indian restaurants in the world.

The public can't see this, but under Westminster is an amazing array of tunnels, still in use today. Explore the history of what looks to be boring buildings - it'll bring the city to life.

Remember, don't be a tourist - be a student - you'll enjoy your holiday so much more.

hello! Well, i will be in london next week. Nice! Your wife's brother is from Perú ;). So, if in any moment you have some time, will be nice to go for a walk or drink. I want to explore the city, im trying to find out which places to visit. Hugs!

Thanks for the info! Hugs!

Opss, is your friend's wife, i put your brother ja! Mistake

Que tal Am
Seria un placer pacear contigo en London.
Soy de Mexico.
Espero pasarme un dia agradable.
Geronimo

wish you nice trip to London and you welcome  :)

Hello geronimo hilbert,

Kindly note that you are on the anglophone forum.It would be better you post in English.

Thank you
Yuveshen