Want to meet new people :)

Hey people what's up I am not an expat honestly I am pure Egyptian but by blood and that's about where it stops xD, I am basically making this post in search of new awesome friends. I am looking forward to meet like minded people as they are reallyyy hard to find here; foreigners, people with foreign influence like me or basically those who are open minded and are "basically" worth calling a friend xD. Anyhow a brief introduction about myself would be I am Hesham I am 24 I used to live in florida in the united states for 7 years when I was a kid and i got back 15 years ago and have been in Egypt ever since xD. Soo anyhow whats up people :).

hey how do you do :) nice to meet you, cool

Hey! I'm Erik from Mexico, I'm going to visit Egypt next July for an exchange program, I would like to get to know people from there so that they can show me around lol Can you help me with some questions I have? I'll be staying at Benha btw.

go ahead ask away, I will see what I can help u with :)

Hi,
I'm interested to get to know new people from all around the world and be in touch with other cultures .. I live in Maadi , Cairo . My Name's Hamdy Mohamed , 42 years old, working as an Oracle HCM FreeLancer consultant (IT field) and I'll be happy to know a new friend.
For my mobile, please send me a message on my inbox or email: hamdy2001(at)hotmail(dot)com and let's meet.
BR

it is great to have such a social personality and a desire to know new people. good luck man I love to make new friends too . my name is  Adry . I would love to keep in touch .