US medications allowed to come through Quito airport

I am on prescriptions from a doctor and plan on flying into Quito.
Are they allowed in Equador or do they take them from you?

Ecuadorian customs, aka SENAE, will allow in legally-prescribed medications in their original, clearly-marked pharmacy bottles. 

I suggest you bring in a supply for up to 90 days so you will have enough if arriving on a tourist stamp from the U.S., Canada or other places whose citizens receive the stamp of that duration.

Do not bring so many meds that it could be interpreted that you might be re-selling them.

The pharmacy markings, specifically your name, should match up with the name as printed on your passport.

cccmedia in Quito

Por amor a Elvis, there is no 'q' in Ecuador.

Hi,
First rule of thumb when visiting ANY country: Always bring an official copy of your Rx list along with the meds which will be helpful not only at the airport but with any medical professionals you may consult in that country. My brother is a pilot who flies international flights and he tells me that Customs is really looking for smugglers and are suspicious when they see huge quantities of a drug, especially one defined as a "controlled substance" (you can find such a list by googling the name of the country and Ministry of Health).

Greetings,

I am going to Ecuador , Guayaquil  from JFKwith medical cannabis 7grams(papper work included ) . Will airport tsa let me

Bry1515 wrote:

Greetings,

I am going to Ecuador , Guayaquil  from JFKwith medical cannabis 7grams(papper work included ) . Will airport tsa let me

No