Female Friends - In riyadh

Hi ,

Ive recently Just moved to riyadh , and would like to meet up with a few female friends near/around the financial area . Just for a coffee , shopping and girly stuff ,age range between 20-27 .

They are alot of restrictions here for women and it would be nice 2 enjoy other female company as I spend most of my time just at home until the husband is back from work, and have to go out on the weekend. Coming from my working and studying enviroment where I have all my friends and family, I feel its hard to adjust from that to not being able to work and having no friends here .

Sure! I am a saudi open-minded female, 23 years old.
Would love to meet new people :)

do you have skype maybe i can contact you , How long have you lived here for?

MrsN wrote:

do you have skype maybe i can contact you , How long have you lived here for?

[moderated: please avoir your contact on an open forum]

awesome just added u  :P

Hi,

Please join my group on internations where I organize events from time to time. My group is called Women's only group. Good luck :)

http://worldofgirly.weebly.com/uploads/1/9/7/1/19714319/7341407_orig.jpg

Gentlemen,

Please take note that this is a
FOR GIRLS ONLY TOPIC.
Also Expat-blog is not a dating site.

Should any of you wish to join @Prince143 then feel free to post here, we will arrange it.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

(Note:  @Prince143 posted here, got banned and his posting has now vanished from this topic thread)

I have  shared A desert and farm house Meet up in classified, u can check the link ,u may have some interest https://www.expat.com/en/classified/mid … riday.html

that would be interested ! im up for that :)

I m agree with u dear
Will u be my frnd

gulfam wrote:

I m agree with u dear
Will u be my frnd

Are you a lady?

Count me in!

Nada Safwat,

This, if you haven't noticed is a "girls only" topic thread. If you're not one of our female members then why are you posting here?????

If you are a female, then I'm sure the rest of the members posting to this thread would appreciate a bit of an introduction so they know WHO you are.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

I am a 24 year old female mix of Egyptian and Saudi. i was born and raised here. I've travelled to Egypt, Malaysia, The Emirates and Bahrain. It would be nice to make new female friends.

Fred wrote:
gulfam wrote:

I m agree with u dear
Will u be my frnd

Are you a lady?

lol  :D

Nada Safwat wrote:

I am a 24 year old female mix of Egyptian and Saudi. i was born and raised here. I've travelled to Egypt, Malaysia, The Emirates and Bahrain. It would be nice to make new female friends.

Hey Nada..
Wanna be friends? 😀

Yes! Pm me your contact info. 😃

Fast-Like-4G wrote:
Fred wrote:
gulfam wrote:

I m agree with u dear
Will u be my frnd

Are you a lady?

Hello Fast-Like-4G,

There is NOTHING funny about male members butting in on topic threads that are obviously intended for females only (like this one). Nor do our female members need to put up with unsolicited private messages that are any way annoying.

Think about it, maybe then you might know the answer to another of your postings where you wonder why your previous account was deleted,  :/

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

James wrote:
Fast-Like-4G wrote:
Fred wrote:

Are you a lady?

Hello Fast-Like-4G,

There is NOTHING funny about male members butting in on topic threads that are obviously intended for females only (like this one). Nor do our female members need to put up with unsolicited private messages that are any way annoying.

Think about it, maybe then you might know the answer to another of your postings where you wonder why your previous account was deleted,  :/

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

hi there..
i dont wanna think about anythin... cuz i knew that i didn't say anything wrong to anyone.
cheers!

Private messege me with ur skype details :) and we can get 2 know each other

Hi girls ! I have moved to Riyadh 2 month ago with my husband . Living in compound but it s a new one and no facilities  and not so many people at all ((( . I can go to coffee any Mall from morning till 5 p m . It will be very nice to meet new friends ( ladies age 40 + ) . I am from Moscow and my husband is from Jordan . I can speak arabic , german . English is not so perfect but I will improve ))) .
             Regards  Lina .

Hello i am Rudi,

26 years old, me and my husband arrived in January in Riyadh. i would love to be part of your female group.

We can create a whassap or FB grup? so we can contact all and create activity?

All the best

hi nada how are you, iam 28 indian house wife... u want frnd for sharing some personal..

This is cool. Riyadh can be real pleasant when you have friends.

I just moved her about a month ago. So far I only go out to work and back again and although I love solitude but I am starting to loose it :p

Hi Ladies,

I am currently in the process of moving to Riyadh, would be great to know someone my age :)

Shilpa

Anyone know of a good stable in Riyadh?

Dodidodger wrote:

Hi everybody  :cool:

This thread is for females only.

Hi I am Pakistani female 26 years old live in jizan near to riyadh :):)

Hi just inbox me your whatapp no. And ill get back to you in sha allah ,  we do meet up 2 go out and get to know each other and about our countries and how we used 2 live and shop and eat , 23-26 year olds only due 2 the fact we will actually have things in common sorry to be so blunt

Hey all, I've recently moved to Riyadh and can totally relate to this thread. I'm 25 from the UK, London and am also looking to make new friends to hang out with  :)

Hi Girls,

Just wondering if there are ever any events organized outside of work hours for ladies?

Hi i am randa from jordan you can do friend with me
also i am looking for female to share home with me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : This thread is only for females + do not share personal contact infos on public forum

hey Girls ..
I am from Sudan ..I was a resident in Jizan , But moved to Riyadh month ago.
it will be very nice to meet new friends  :)

Is this still being organised? I posted a new thread but haven't received any interest :( also looking to make more friends here in Riyadh.

Apparently is everyone waiting for the other to make a move.

If you have any suggestion how, where and when to meet, you can use our new feature to create a new event. Go to the section Community on the top of the page, click on events and create your own.

Good luck!

Hi ladies, is there a group now? I will be moving to Riyadh soon and trying to get some connections and info before heading over. I shall be teaching at an academy.   I am originally from the Dutch Caribbean but grew up in the USA. Any other West Indian ladies here as well?

Hi,

I dont know if theres an actual group yet! Where are you going to be teaching?

Hi i am randa i live in Riyadh in villa  if you search about small apartment for your self  you can do share commendation if you like my idea you can call me
my number ***( FEMALE ONLY )

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

YUP ALKHAYALA Club you can call me

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security