American Girl Returning To India In A Few Days

That's right! For any of you not familiar with my story, I'm an American girl who has traveled to India once already. I stayed 4 months and came to India alone. I loved it! I'm finally going back in a few days! I can't wait!

I write a blog about my adventures and my intercultural relationship.

Welcome back. One is happy where his/her heart in peace. Be happy.  :)

Tatyana.

Thank you!

It is nice to know that you love India so much and hope you continue to enjoy your stay here.

hi rungta ji
i think it was u & preethi who started the expat club which is a great support to all expats here   god bless u
helpall

So cool that another American girl will be in Delhi too! I'm also traveling alone and this is my first time, so it would be great to connect with others who know the city better:)

TaraJ wrote:

So cool that another American girl will be in Delhi too! I'm also traveling alone and this is my first time, so it would be great to connect with others who know the city better:)

It's great to know that . but what american loves about India ???

Hi where in India did u stay for 4 months the first time ?

Hi all,

We have removed some off topic posts for info.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

If you are looking for accomadation in bangalore pl call me on 9900513215 or mail me on [email protected]
Regards
Asima

Thanks everyone. I stayed in Jhansi and Delhi the first time. I'm settled in NY apartment in Delhi now. Tara, we should meet up!
You are so brave to travel alone, no matter the destination! I swell up with pride just knowing there are other girls strong enough to travel alone. It's been the best experience of my life. <3

Hey crystal ,
Have u been to south india apart from bangalore? I am from hyderabad and working in delhi..ping me if we can meetup sometime.

Hi All,
Good see people moving alone and enjoying India to it's best. I am one soul which is similar. I was in UK for 5 years and travelled there alone. Recently came back to New Delhi. And preparing to move France next year. I would really like to take my time out here and know expats from different places. Me and couple of my friends males/females are travelling Goa between 11th - 16th December. We have an accommodation too over there. So if anyone feels like meeting and catching up I am sure Goa won't disappoint you. ;) just holler moi

Welcome bak in India..

:)

where u usually go in india??? and what u liked in india and wht u  most hated???

welcome dear i wish a pleasant stay for u here text me if u need any help or advise for delhi and goa

Are you still in India?

Yes

yaa sure

Hi, would like to hear from you.

I saw your Blog "myhindiheart". It was awesome really an Indian touch.

Yes shaz988 to want tell as.
@Rajivjain so cute their blog she must come Bangalore also

Thanks everyone! I'm still in Delhi, doing just fine.
I'll write a new blog update here on Expat.com soon. I appreciate the support! ♥

Cheers  :)

Hey there are you still in India? I'm from New York looking to move in Delhi next month. Totally nervous. Where a outs are you located? X

HOW ARE YOU?I AM NIK WORKING AS DOCTOR IN INDIA ,WANT FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD WILL U BE MY FRIEND?

realheart9 wrote:

HOW ARE YOU?I AM NIK WORKING AS DOCTOR IN INDIA ,WANT FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD WILL U BE MY FRIEND?

Please lower your caps lock when posting.
Thank you

Sonibaybie wrote:

Hey there are you still in India? I'm from New York looking to move in Delhi next month. Totally nervous. Where a outs are you located? X

Don't worry dear you'll fall in love with delhi very soon

Welcome to India.

ompune wrote:

HI-I,M A SENIOR CITIZEN IN PUNE & WHENEVER UR BORED CALL ME & MEET UP FOR COFFEE OR A DRINK OR DINNER
BALBIR- TEL  [moderated: no phone number on the forum plz]

Do you mind lowering down the caps for the ease of readability !! Thanks.

Hey.. Happy to know you enjoyed.. So what's on for this trip.. Are you a backpacker ..

You can see my introduction on the Indian "Introduce yourself" section.

I am a single American woman looking to share a flat with a professional Indian person or an ex-pat from America.

I am going to India for surgery and would like to stay in India for quite awhile and volunteer or possibly work.

You can contact me here or at:

[email protected] (not my professional e-mail).

I only want modern, newer types of flats with many of the ammenities needed.  And I would want to talk on the phone with a potential roommate and do a Skype video, so that we would both feel comfortable.

*Only serious inquiries who meet my criteria.  High standard of living, yet not luxurious, as I still have to keep paying my bills for my house and car and everything in America.

Thank you!

Terri

Hello Terri,

I would advise you to have a look at Housing in India where you may as well place an ad with all the specifications that you are looking for.

Good luck

Cheers

Mishna

Thank you Mishna.  Will do.

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : advertising is not allowed on the forums : please recommend the professionals you appreciate in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

so g8t to know that u r coming again.  Enjoy and tk cr

Indian bride? That sounds adventurous.. lol!

Mr. Senior citizen,

Why don't you find someone your age to meet and have coffee with? This is not some dating website. It is an expat site for general information.
Google 'Octagenerian dating websites'. I'm sure you'll meet someone there.

Good luck with your relationship. If you are in Delhi, always travel with some company. Try avoiding late night outs by all means. You should be safe that way.

Hi there the best in india goa in my opinion so i ll be happy if i can join u