Next process after receiving Work Visa from LMRA

hello... I need some help.. I just want to know what is the next process after receiving my work visa...medical examination is needed, residence permit and CPR? how can I get them? should I be the one to be doing those or my employer?
thank you

hi,

The employer should guide you regarding the same, once your here.

T&R

Employer should sort it all for you

after you have a visa go to the LMRA for photo and finger print. you will also have a letter about medical test (date, place...) recommend to go to LMRA early morning. a lot of people there.

and then you will receive CPR a few days later. your employer should be engaged with a agency so the agency will get it for you.

I am at this stage at the moment. can advise you when I finish the medical which is mid May.

good luck.

Dear Experts,
I am an IT engineer. I have received work permitt for which i submitted Contract letter and medical. I have below queries.

whats the process now for residency.
do we need to have medical check again, if yes, then how long does it take and what all tests are done.
do i need to carry some additional documents.
is there any quick service for all process.

Regards,
Sam

dear Eng1981,

as mentioned in the comments, your employer has to guide you regarding the same. (Dont hesitate to contact your employer for any queries you may have may)

good luck

T&