Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

I am in too...  :top:

let organize jakarta meet up... this weekend?

Can I join?? I'm in Jakarta. Would like to recommend a place, Sunday lunch at the cafe-Mulia hotel is very comfy for greeting and eating. :D

Lets do that, Mulia sounds good

Way too pricey. Count me out.

we can just get the buffet, they are around 300k each (approx usd 27)

or Tesate at Senayan ? or Kempinski and Pullman, I have corporate disoount so you can pay to me

Lunch at Mulia is not too expensive yes for buffet 300k ++ /person.

Pullman or kempinski oke lah.. or fourseason  :proud

Maya, do let me know if lunch is on this Sunday, ill pm you

PM! ^^
Cheers

Hello Guys,

I live in Bandung would like to meet the other members who live there.

Hi Everyone... Im living in Jakarta.... I come from Vietname... Nice too meet all of you.... I'm looking for part time job... If you can help me... Please contact me... Thanks

I spent so long registering that I have forgotten what I wanted to write!

Buenas Noemi,
Perdona que te moleste pero aun nose si sigues viviendo por Bali.
Yo he llegado hace un mes y medio  a la isla y me estancia en principio es por largo tiempo.

Visite tu perfil y he visto que hablas español e ingles entre otros idiomas y la verdad es que no me importaría poder quedar un día y conocernos para así poder practicar el ingles y el bahasa que también lo estoy aprendiendo.

Gracias por tu atención

Saludos
Adolfo Escobar

Hello adolfo23

Kindly note that it is required to write only in English when participating on the Anglophone version of the forum.

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hahhahaha
same thing happened to me!

Hi everyone, is there a get to know each other meeting soon? I moved to jakarta a month ago and I would love to meet new people here.
Plz contact me via this email: [email protected]

So when is the meet up and where? is there any way everyone can be notified by email especially people on thread..?

@ viewedit > In order to receive notifications, the members who have participated on this thread should click on the subscribe button. ;)

-----------
@ All > It would be great if we can all fix : 1) the date , 2) the time ,  3) the location of the meet-up.
Do not hesitate to post your suggestions.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Is there any new meeting up in jakarta?

i am in.jakartan

Any progress on the meet-up ?
Seems like a good idea to me

yes a meet up sounds good. i am in

Hi
If we have any meet up its good idea for me and im in

I am a new comer to jakarta so any citizens there can tour guide me?

Hi....i am in..suggest next saturday or friday....as far as place....let us have suggestions....Regards...Hany

I agreed with andy...anyway may i know the admin contact for gather or does anyone have the whatsup group?
May i join?

Any whatsapp group to join? Or meetup application group?

Whatsapp group to join ^^ not meetz up appl

Like Minded People like to meet.

Hi i will be in Bali Legian between 4 Sept to 12 Sept, is anyone interested to meet up.

Please drop a line. Let's have some fun.

David
Solo Traveller

Maya,

Ok, Tomorrow lunch at Mulia hotel cafe, what time? who is coming?  kepp sending guys and ladies...let us have good meeting and know each other...Next time I will suggest other Avenue....This time we follow Maya.

We will elect people to organise .....

Hany

Can someone write in here when the meeting will be?, so everybody who will attend will know it.

Thanks,
Nur

I am not sure where the meet is but i will be in Legian on 4th Sep
Let me know if any new meets are organised.

David

Hello warm, I might be in Bali on that time & also will be in Lombok. If have any chance we could meet at there.

Wish you'll have a great time in Bali

Greeting,

Hi everyone,
Is there any upcoming meeting in Surabaya perhaps?
Me and my wife would like to participate.
Thank you

I have been following this thread and it seems that all people are waiting for a meet-up. It looks like no one wants to organize....

Then i will organize a meet-up!

I will be posting separately a NEW Thread/Topic. I am proposing a "Coffee & Hellos", an expat meet-up, on Sept 20, Sunday at 3PM at starbucks Ciputra Mall!

What: Coffee & Hellos- Expat meet-up
When: Sept 20, 2015, 15:00H
Where: Starbucks Coffee, Ciputra Mall, Surabaya

This is just an informal/chill-out meet-up Please spread the word! If you have anything on mind, please let me know.

I want to post my mobile number but for safety reason, i am not so please send me a PM.

Cheers and See you!

Noel

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of External links not allowed

Hi guys any plans today in jakarta?

Salam Hajar ,
Are you still living in jakarta?

Hi Julian would you plz help me to organise expat gathering this week in Jakarta 😊

Are there meet ups in Batam, may be Nagoya?