Looking for Malaysian professional workers in Germany for Research Edu

Hallo Malaysians,

I'm Siti nursyahida. Currently i'm exchange student in HFT university Stuttgart Germany
for 6 months (March - Aug 2015).
i'm looking for professional workers in Germany to be my respondents in my thesis.
There is a few questions that related to brain drain among Malaysians in Germany 
to fulfill my research requirement. It's pleasure to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Syahida :)

Hallo Siti ,

My name is Farah :)
I'm currently working for Bluebyte Studio in Mainz as a UI designer. I will be starting working tomorrow :D
I'll be glad to help you as a respondent.

Cheers,
Farah Mahadon :D

Hi Farah,

Just call me syahida. wow! that's great!! thank you for your respond to my post.
i'll contact you as soon as possible once my questions are ready
to be answered.

thanks again.
nice meeting u in this blog.  ;)

Hi Syahida,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

i would invite you to post an advert in the looking for testimonies in Germany section.

Thank you and good luck ;)
Christine

Thank you Christine for your invitation.

i'll use it for my research and networking purposes.

thanks again!! ;)

Hi Syhida,
I am a Malaysian who has been living & working in Europe for the last 23 years. I will be happy to be one of the respondents in your research. Just let me know when you are ready.
Good luck,
Anthony

Hello, Haizad here. Working for Lufthansa group. Count me in if you don't have enough sample.

Hi haizad and antly... Thank you so much for your offer I will contact you guys  once my questions r ready to be answered. Nice to meet Malaysian Here.. Hope to see u guys soon.  ;)

Hi Radz,

Sure! I will contact once everything r ready before this august. Thank you so much!!!

Cheers,

Syahida