Language exchange

Hi everyone!)
I am looking for language exchange (preferably face to face conversation) with native english speaker.
Can help you with ukrainian and russian.
I am 19 years old, studying management of foreign activity and filology
I love books, films and tv-shows, sport, rock-music and many other things, so we will have a lot to speak about)
Please, answer me if you are interested in :top: 
Moderated by Mishna
Reason: no personal contact details on the forum please

#Kiev#Ukraine#languageexchange

Hello marina0807,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I would advise you to drop an ad in the Language Exchange in Kiev as this will help you connect with people having the same interest :)

Cheers

Mishna

wassermann wrote:

hello,

how are you?

Bets regards,
Volodymyr Svyryda

http://www.sevenhills-solutions.com/gallery/var/resizes/Expat.com/NoDating.png?m=1449471982

Hi Marina
Are you still looking for exchange of language teaching? I just posted an ad looking for russian school or lessons.
Art

Hi, My Name is Raj. I am from India. I am living in Kharkiv, Ukraine. And I work here as an International Sales Manager. I am interested in learning Russian Language. I speak a bit of Russian. Thank you.

Hi Raj,

The request is for 'native' English speakers. Please feel free to post on related forums of your interest.

Z

pkraj06 wrote:

Hi, My Name is Raj. I am from India. I am living in Kharkiv, Ukraine. And I work here as an International Sales Manager. I am interested in learning Russian Language. I speak a bit of Russian. Thank you.