Study English Grammar in Australia

Hi
I really need to know how to start
I'd like to study English Grammer at an Australian university
Which is the most economical and cheappest costed university ????

sara noman wrote:

Hi
I really need to know how to start
I'd like to study English Grammer at an Australian university
Which is the most economical and cheappest costed university ????

There are many Universities here in Australia
You need to go online and research Universities who specialize in what ever courses you are looking to study.
Then compare the costs and choose. 
Just be advised that the cost of living, wherever you go is high. For this try www.numbeo.com

You will need a student visa www.immi.gov.au
On a student visa you can only work 20 hours maximum per week and jobs are not that easy to find. Do not expect money earned from part time work to cover your costs. 

Also the posts in the forum categories list, right hand side of this page will give you some information too.

Hi there Sara

I recommend [ Griffith University ] !
its one the best with reasonable costs ! I spent two years in there and i'm telling u ! Those days were the best days of my entire Life !
www.griffith.edu.au

cheers !

Thanks a lot for your suggestions
I'll check these sites

Hi Sara,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Kindly note that I have created a new discussion on the Australia forum as you were off topic where you initially posted.

By the way,if you are looking for affordable English course, you may as well want to look for colleges in Australia offering these courses. Colleges are cheaper than universities. You can google search them and get in touch with them :)

It also depends in which Australian city you want to live! Cost of living in Australia varies from state to state.

I wish you good luck in everything :top:

Cheers

Mishna

I took an English course with Study Network Australia.

Frankie-Oz wrote:

Hi there Sara

I recommend [ Griffith University ] !
its one the best with reasonable costs ! I spent two years in there and i'm telling u ! Those days were the best days of my entire Life !
www.griffith.edu.au

cheers !

General English (GE) is for students who want to improve their general English language proficiency for employment, higher education or travel purposes.
2016 enrolment
AU$200 one-off enrolment fee, plus
AU$390 per week tuition fees
https://www.griffith.edu.au/internation … al-english

On a lighter note, there's the University of Woolloomooloo, as introduced by Monty Python.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA