Jobs for Foreigner in Hurghada

Hello all,

I plan on leaving the US before the end of May, and currently have an apartment to stay which I can afford.

Is there any work for people without a work visa?

I will have around 700 USD when I land, and my monthly rent will be $100 USD or 750 EGP,

By that I would need work to sustain, please help if you could.

You did not mention what experience or qualifications you have or whether you are male or female. Your age would also be a factor in obtaining work here in Hurghada. Most companies only want young people and you often see them also asking for you to be good looking! A lot of companies will hire foreigners without a work visa but be warned the Police do carry out checks from time to time. Long term Tourist/residency visas are harder to get now. Check the new regulations on your Government website.

If you are young and preferably female you would be able to get work with one of the hotels in animation (that means making games and fun activities for guests) If you can get a job in guest relations in a hotel the salary is pretty good but usually they require another language as well as English.
Other jobs available are English teaching, but you need to have TEFL or some kind of experience. Another option is marketing for development companies, but previous experience is required.
There are some jobs available in Tourism but not often. There are a number of Facebook pages for Hurghada where you can look for jobs and also make a post asking for work... if you type in Hurghada Residents or Hurghada Jobs you will get a number of pages you could look at.

I have to admit I am a little concerned about your apartment. If you are renting for 750LE a month for a furnished flat, it may not be in a good area, unless you got a real bargain.

You would need at least 1500LE a month to live on but that would be a very spartan existence - no social life etc

Hi I'm thinking of moving to hurghada this year. I have a bachelors of science in psychology and also have an LVN nursing license and worked as a nurse for 5 years. I'm fluent in arabic, English and German. My question is, would us be possible to find a decent job in hurghada? Can someone please assist me here....thanks in advance!

Welcome @RItzcookie2017
jobs available in governorates like hurghada and sharm elsheikh limited in tourist and hotels and  i don't recommended this choice .
maybe you can looking for international schools psychologist for students .
but i think you need to bring updated resume to submit the job first through schools web site , if you didnt get reply directly apply directly .

Good Luck

#1 tip... learn Russian!