Help needed to find a nice apartment

Hello hello!
I am looking for a nice flat in Warsaw. If anyone could have some help I would really appreciate it.
I am not looking for a specific area, but I would like to have access to the city centre within 15-20 min. The apartment should have 2 rooms (one living room and one bedroom), for a price around 2000 PLN (all included).
Thanks for any kind of help.
:up:

You forgot to mention from when and for how long you need an apartment. Also for how many persons.

[Moderated: Advert are not allow on the thread, please post your ad in the Housing in Warsaw section.]

Hello helene.waw,

I suggest you drop an ad in the Housing section, Flats for rent in Warsaw to have greater views.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

Hi Helene,

I just moved my life from Poland to Belgium and need to rent my flat - living room with integrated kitchen + bedroom with a bubble bed + an additional room that could be used as a home office. The apartment is situated in Goclaw - 12 km from the city center (doable by bike in summer months if you are a fun of cycling:) ).

The building is gated and well maintained. There are a lot of small shops around for a small grocery and a shopping center down the road.

The ad is in Polish but in case you need some explanation please let me know:
otodom.pl/3-pokoje-w-nowym-budownictwie-na-goclawiu-id34249365.html

Best regards,

Ola

@OlaVdv

You are better off to place a free ad in the housing section of the forum at the top of this page. Advertising of any kind is not allowed on this section of the forum.
By placing an ad in the housing section you will get better coverage and the ad will remain current and accessible.