Badminton in D7

Hi,
is anyone interested in playing badminton (semi advanced level) in D7 (evenings or weekends)?
Thanks.
Vasek

Hello Vasek and welcome on board.

I invite you to browse through threads in our section Leisure in Ho Cho Minh City so as to contact other members who are seeking badminton players.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Vasek,

My name is Truong and now I play badminton in D7 with some of my friends in every Tue, Thu, Sat evening at 7:00 pm. Please contact me if you want to join, we are welcome.

My mob: 0903036513

Hello,
I am now living in D7 and I'm looking for a badminton court around there. Does someone know a place where we could play Badminton in D7 or D4 ? "Tan Phong" maybe, but where is it ?  I didn't find any adresse on the forum.
Thanks a lot !

Coline

Hi,

do you still play badminton in D7? If so, can I join? Where is the place and how often do you play.

Thanks.

Vasek

Hi Vasek,

Can I check with you, where are the courts located in D7 Saigon?

I'm going to vietnam soon and would like to know where I can play badminton during weekdays morning.

Thanks!

We play in district 7 on  Huynh Tan Phat St. We rent a court for one month, every tuesday and thursday evening ( 19h30-21h30). We are already 10 playing so maybe we can think about renting second court. You can contact me at [email protected].

Sent you an email already. Basically I'll be staying in waterfront residence,
The Waterfront, Nguyễn Lương Bằng, Tân Phú,

wanna know where is nearest that can play and i play in weekdays morning...

Any suggestions anyone?

hello, I am living in D7.. love to play badminton..