Coming to run May 23- looking for routes and running buddies

Hi,

I've been working on running a marathon on all 7 continents. I am coming to Casablanca at the end of May and will be attempting to run 26.2 miles while I am there. I will be staying at the Avanti Mohammedia Hotel.

I am looking for some advice on where it is safe and nice to run. I would also love some run buddies for some or all my run.

Thanks!

Kiersten

Casa???  God no... From Mohammedia you can run in 2 directions.
1 - If you want to deal with drivers like drunk and enjoy the exhausts of their cars;
You're welcome to direction of Casablanca. Contact me to take a coffee with you to celebrate that you're still alive : )

2 - After reading those maybe you'll decide to run opposite direction. Yes will be a good choice also. Just follow the coast line until Skhirat. You'll have approx 40 km's (we use int. std. metric units) of run with fresh ocean air and pastoral view.

What I don't understand is the 26.2 miles part. That 0.2 is strictly obligated? Unless there is a helicopter will take you from exact 26.2 miles, I think can be a good idea to to complete ; )

Good luck and take care.

He's talking about the 42 km run at The Casablanca international marathon which translates to 26.1 or 26.2 miles.

So if there is an organized marathon, path should be defined already???
Ok guys anyway. Maybe I'm to tired to catch the question and misunderstood. But wishing for a nice and enjoyable run.
All bests

There is no organized marathon. I will be setting my own course which is why I was looking for advice on where it would be nice and safe to run.

The organised marathon is in November, some 6 months after the OP's visit:--

http://www.casablanca-marathon.com/