Oilfields

Hey guys...Im working in Abudhabi oil fields,Habshan...know any cool places to hang out? I just moved here..

Hi sreejith87,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Would be great if you can introduce yourself here so that other members can know more about you?

What are you hobbies?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

welcm :D

hi sreejith,
Depends on your interests . as for me, these are my favorite bars or night club I've been to in Abu Dhabi : ) in my opinion anyway

Captains Arms
Popular place for the young corporate crowd as they socially gather after work on most evenings. Happy hour starts as early as 5pm. This pub is located at the Le Meridien Hotel.

Jazz Bar and Hemingways at the Hilton Hotel
These are two separate restaurants. one of the best snacks , Overall food is also very good. Both these places offer a lot of great deals so be on the lookout.

SaX
At the Le Royal Meridien is one of the busiest ones in Abu Dhabi

Trader Vic's
I love this place both as a bar and a restaurant. If you are there to enjoy drinks, I highly recommend trying their famous Mai Tai drink.

49ers
At the Dana Hotel is an American bar. No it is not affiliated with the San Francisco 49ers.

Chi Chi's
Excellent mixed drinks and the best Margaritas in town. Go on a Tuesday evening and you can order Margaritas all day for only 5 Dirhams with a food item order.

Heroes
The best sports bar in town with the biggest and brightest flat screen TVs. This is a popular expat hangout in downtown and is located inside the Crowne Plaza hotel on the basement floor. You can also enjoy a good stand up comedy on some nights.

Zenith
At the Sheraton hotel is known best for the variety of music it plays. This bar in Abu Dhabi caters to all.

Colosseum
Located at the Marina & Yacht Club, is best known for its odd location., You will feel like you are in the middle of a meat market.

Rock Bottom Café
Our favorite place to go dancing. Excellent music most of the time. Good bar food if you want to go earlier for snacks.

STILLS in crown plaza yas island
I love the music and nice ambiance and free drinks for ladies  on Thursday night