I am looking for job that I can bring my Family

Hi I'm Reynaldo, and  i'm currently working here in Saudi Arabia as the Assistant of the Restaurant General Manager, I am looking for a job in American country or if there's a chance for me to work in Australia, Canada or New Zealand where I can bring my Family.

Please help me...

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reynaldo P. wrote:

Hi I'm Reynaldo, and  i'm currently working here in Saudi Arabia as the Assistant of the Restaurant General Manager, I am looking for a job in American country or if there's a chance for me to work in Australia, Canada or New Zealand where I can bring my Family.

Please help me...

[email protected]

Please read through the posts on the right hand side of this page for information.
For visa www.immigration.govt.nz
For Australia www.immi.gov.au

For work www.seek.co.nz
For Australia www.seek.com.au

For cost of living www.numbeo.com for both NZ and Australia

thank for the info Sir I hope I can get a job...

hi sir first i want to express my gratitude to you, I got a job offer from London at The Lanes borough hotel in Aukland and I was hire in a waiter position, those sites you gave it's a big help so thank you, thank you very much.

I have a question sir, I read the Lanes borough hotel contract and I read that they have a family package if we want to move in London, if I will take that package does it mean they will also pay for the fare and visa of my family?

@Reynaldo P

I have a question sir, I read the Lanes borough hotel contract and I read that they have a family package if we want to move in London, if I will take that package does it mean they will also pay for the fare and visa of my family?

I would contact the hotel HR department about the family package. You would need to know exactly what is covered in it. Things like medical cover, airfares etc.

Hi Good day!

Can anyone help me here to find an employer or any sites that hiring abroad. I am currently working as a waiter at Blameda Restaurant in Dammam Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, my contract will end next year April 23, 2015 so I am looking for  a new american company where I can bring my wife and son with me. Honestly I really want to live and work in New Zealand because it is my wife and my dream to live there... and I am eager to do everything to make my wife and son happy.

thanks everyone hope someone can help me...

Hello everyone,

@ Reynaldo P., this article might help you, you will find some useful links at the bottom of the page : Find a job in New Zealand

Best of luck,
Bhavna