Single room near slema

I'm Daniele,I'm looking for a single room a SLiema o Gzira at from 19 aprile and at max price of 250 euro for month.
Leave a message at [email protected] or call me at 77038870

with properties starting between 500 - 600 euros for one beds in sliema  and gzira your going to find it incredibly difficult to get a room for no more than 250 euros a month
however you may get some inland rooms near the university for that price

i suggest you check out the housing section on here and you also look on maltapark and look in the times of malta
best of luck with your search

Thank you very much for the answer. So, would you advise me to go Valletta, right? The university is located there, right? I tried to look for a room on maltapark but I only saw homes for sale and not for rent. Anyway, thanks for your advice, I'll searched to Valletta.
Best,
Daniele

The university is in Msida, not Valletta.

You won't be able to get an apartment to yourself on your budget, but you may be able to rent a room in house share.

thanks for the reply. I found a room in Mosta tomorrow but I'd rather accommodation close to Sliema. Msida is close to Sliema? Anyway, do you think that msida  would be better for me as sitemazione? I tryed again to seek a room of Maltapark but there are only houses for sale. I will try the website for time of Malta Msida, ok? If you think that Sliema is closer to Msida  than Mosta, I could seek to Msida. Thank you very much for your kindness.
Have a nice day!

Daniele

Yes, Sliema is closer to Msida than Mosta is.