PDO Labor clearance

Not yet.
:sleep

@ mohammed maz-
When did u recieve the last response from PDO that u pasted("wait.. Wait")?

They have said that LC is still under the government process and they are continuously follow up,  and they thank my patient.

Hi
I don't understand why some comdidate from November recrutement session got his LC and most of condidate of May session still waiting. Did any one know why.

No one yet get LC.

Every one have waiting.

Hi tech
On that mail They says that the Oman authorites control now the process, control means that before not under control, maybe they cannot strike so they can only work as per thier min service, maybe this is internal issue, because i feel this issue only with pdo because i Know somme one hired by sohar refinary and got his employment visa within 3 weeks.
Maybe there is no issue with LC and the issue with PDO it self.
I think we must wait, because thier mail look like soon we Will be there.

Regards
Rachid

it seems the LC and visa process is going really slow there. I had submitted my documents in December 2014 and still waiting for my LC.

Finaly, after 11 months,  LC received today and visa will be ready in 2 week ( As PDO email).

Congratulation.....

Congrats! I hear they are coming. However it can be quite a while to work the queue. :)

Congrats Rcing..hope your visa comes soon too.

Congrats RCing... Happy to hear that things r moving ....

I also got LC

after 11 months !!!!  :o

Congrats @Mohammed Bin...
I did also the Interview in November like you...
May be tomorrow or next week I will get mine inshallah

I get my LC today afternoon also

My visa will  be ready in the next 5-10 days. As per PDO email.

Please share your status also my friends.

Cheers
MAZ

Got the LC too! Now - waiting for the visa.
Congrats to those who also received the LC !
Hope the visa will come soon and the waiting leg of our journey will be over so, we can move to the next stage in our expat lives.

Hope that all of you get your LC my friends. but whom have kids in schools have to come on mid of June (10/6-20/6).

So let us select one day to meet and celebrate and saloot our group.

Got LC... waiting for Visa...  :top:

Anyone received LC today???

Hi lilpetro..for how long you waited for the LC?

I got offer on 20th NOV 2014..Did u receive LC ?

Not yet hopefully il get soon..we got the offer almost the same date. Mine is 21st of November. Thanks man for the reply.

Hi All
Congratulation for every one who get the LC, I said before we need to wait, me still waiting maybe next week inchallah.
Thanks to all for sharing information, and hope we meet together soon in oman, i am still in gabon right now.

Regards

Have heard about many successes on LC, but haven't heard from anyone waiting on visa who had LC previously. The information I heard indicated both LC and visa were now moving again, but no proof yet.

Hi Everyone. Congratulations to all of you who received their LC after a long wait! I too got an email from PDO today saying my LC has been obtained. I have to wait for a visa now, which, apparently, takes 5-10 working days. I had to wait 3 months for my LC.

It would be nice if people shared their knowledge and experience as we go along in the process. And yes, it would be nice to meet for all the new joiners once we are in Muscat. Good luck everyone!

Dear All,

Yesterday I received LC obtained mail through agent. I see in our group all most all get this conformation. good news. coming summer we will meet in our new jobs in PDO. Thanks for all sharing information. :cheers:

HI All,
I also got offer on 23-Nov-14,but till now I did not got LC,
Please advise.
Regards,
Arvind

Hi All,
does anybody knows,how many weeks Visa takes after getting LC,as I have to plan.
Regards,
Arvindan

Hi Arvind,

I got an offer last nov 21 but like you i havent got my LC hopefully next week we will get ours.

Regards

Hi Sora,
Thnaks for the quick reply.
I also got same information from PDO HR on 7-April thatfrom next week they will start releasing the LC and also Sofomation told me today that they have started releasing the LC.
But again there is question for Visa,do you know how many weeks it takes to get Visa after getting LC and what is validity of entry visa?

Regards,
Arvindan

no idea man. some of those who got their LC is saying 5 to 10 days.

OK
Thanks,
Just keep posted,when you get the LC and I will also.

They are 'saying' 5 to 10 days, but I haven't seen anyone get a visa lately. Especially from people like me, who've been waiting for a visa since December.

So even after getting Lc it takes 2-3 months for Visa.
Please reply anybody who has got the visa recently.

Hello
It seem like the LC ready for long time and just the y start delevring to the company, and maybe already all LC with PDO and They are giving by parts every week, who recieved mail from pdo last week means his LC is ready.
For visa, i think also take time, we need to refer to visa topic to find some informations

Regards

Really, Skibby? Have you got your LC? Have you been told to expect 5-10 days for your visa? Have you chased this with HR?

Hi skibby
did you got the Lc in December and still waiting for visa?
Please reply . :(

I was told in December that I received LC and then was told visa would take a week or two. Still waiting.