Filipina from California looking for Tagalog/English speakers

Hi, my name is Lydia.  I would like to have a friend originally from the Philippines and now lives in Provence-Marseille-Avignon.  I'm on vacation in Vaison la Romaine for a few months and want to learn to speak French.  Please  Email me:  [email protected]. Thank you.

Hello Lydia Boston and welcome to Expat.com

To increase your chances to find a french teacher, please browse through adverts in our Language classes in Paris section of the forum.

You may also drop an advert in that section if you wish.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi welcome to france

Thank you. How long have you been in France?

since 1998

Hi Lydia, my name is Maria and I am originally from Manila but have been living in California for over 30 years now. I have just returned from a month long stay in Paris and I'm planning again to go either January or February in 2016. It is my intention to stay longer next time - maybe for 6 months or so. Hopefully by then I would have already found a place to stay preferably in Paris since I am already very familiar with both the metro and bus routes in that city.

Are you now in France and how long have you been living there? Please feel free to email me if you want at: [email protected].

For now, best of luck and may you find what you're looking for.

Hi

I just live up the road from you Nice and Monaco it would be very good to meet up to chat have a coffee my mobile +33601061951 or just email  [email protected]

johnny

Hi Johnny,

My name is Maria Isabel and I too have traveled to Paris and continue to travel every year however, I am not looking for Tagalog/English speakers. You probably intended to send the message to somebody else.

Hope you find her. Best of luck.

-Maria Isabel (aka Love Green Tea)

Mr. Johnny:
Did you find the person you were looking for?