Business partner/colleague

Hi,
i am looking for  entrepreneurs whom are also on their own setting up a business in Manila.
I have already set up several companies and i am  many years in South East Asia but remain most of my time in the Philippines.

I am setting up this new project and was looking for a partner to share ideas and business with.

important !  i am not looking for an investor.  All is taken care of.

I am merely looking for someone who is also making business here or has the intention to. 

Joining forces is the idea behind it and sharing ideas and yes profit

The line of businesses i am involved in are :

- project development (the larger projects)  ( interior, renovations, property brokerage,..)
- B2B  ( compliances, tax consultancy, franchise, accounting, mandatories, business brokerage,..)
- online store ( furniture, appliances)

I have been working as business owner in Asia for 16 years.  In particular South East Asia.  I have not done bad for myself.
Recently i have set up a new company with 3 major units.  And this company with potential, i do not want to develop on my own.

Myself i am a Belgian Civil Engineer Architect with an additional master in Environmental Engineering, a master in Financial and Management Accounting, and a MBA.

I believe more in the collaboration from individuals rather than individualism.  I do not believe in general employees, whom are unfortunately needed sometimes, pretending to have an entrepreneurial spirit.  But i believe in success collaborating with equally focused partners with skin in the game.

I do have accountants working though more to process the administration and formalities for local government agencies.  And for the malls.

Should this be of any interest to you, do let me know.

Thanks

Eric

Eric,

You will get better results and your ad will remain current (unlike here in the forum where it's just going to keep moving towards the back pages) if you place it (for free) in our CLASSIFIEDS section. You can access it by clicking on the CLASSIFIEDS tab in the green banner at the top of this page and then place it under "Looking for Business Partners".

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks James,

i will adjust this.

Have a nice day

Eric

I am Fil-Canadian and was a Financial Controller in Canada; I am practicing lawyer and a licensed accountant; since coming back here, I built a leasing business (residential and commercial) in Manila, Tagaytay; and administer condominium properties; I am interested to have a colleague to exchange ideas on how to further my business; I like to enter the food business as well;

Hi Cynthia
Nice meeting you this way.

Should you be interested to discuss this further, please send me an email.   [email protected]

And lets hope we can get some things started.

Best of luck

Eric

Hi Ericvda,

Please note that the forum is not the appropriate place to look for business partners.
As such, i invite you to repost your ad in the Business partners classifieds in the Philippines section please.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed