Looking forward church in english version

Hello everybody,
somebody could suggest me any church in english version in district 1 or better district 7 also hours.
Thank you so much

Emanuela

The Notre Dame Cathedral, opposite the Main Post Office at the high end of Dong Khoi Street had scheduled English mass at 09:30 on Sundays. It is Roman Catholic.

My info is about 8 months since last verified.

I have sent you a contact for a woman from the Phils who lives in Q7 and can most likely update you. Check your private messages.

There are non-RC services/churches licensed to operate in TP HCM, the last who got a permit were Baptists.

There exist small Foreigner groups, unlicensed, which operate in private premises which the city pretends they don't know about.

The RC's are easiest to locate, they start ringing their bells around 04.30H (which is why I built my house at the other end of town).

There is only one English mass at Notre Dame Cathedral and that is every Sunday from 9:30-10:30 am. There is a Sunset Mass every Saturday at 6:00pm at the Parochial House. The address is 6Bis Ton Duc Thang Street District 1. The priests there are from different countries and are here in Vietnam doing mission work.

I hope this can help you.

An Italian friend told me that she attends the Vinh Hoi catholic church at Ben van Don, District 4. Some of her Italian friends go there too, so you may be able to contact your fellow countrymen, and it is closer than the Notre Dame. The mass service is in English. I believe that it is 11AM.

Thank you so much!
I m going to go there on sunday!
Emanuela

Emanuela

I dropped by the Vinh Hoi church to double check for you this morning. The staff there told me there is no English service!!!

Definitely, there is English service in the Notre Dame. I have not managed to get hold of my Italian friend yet to ask her about this.

Sorry for the confusion.

According to this official page, the following services are in foreign languages (as per 2009):

http://www.hdgmvietnam.org/muc-vu-cho-n … 32.21.aspx

Notre Dame. English. Sunday 0930

Hall on the third floor. HCMC archdiocese. 6 bis Tôn Đức Thắng,  Bến Nghé ward, D 1 Saturday 1830 and First Friday each month 1800.

Tống Viết Bường church, J10 Hương Giang street, Ward 15, D 10: First Saturday each month 1930

Mai Khôi church, French service. Every Sunday 1000.

Thánh Phanxicô Xaviê church: Chinese service weekdays: 1730. Saturday: 1930. Sunday 0700 and 1700.

Đức Bà Hòa Bình church: Chinese service Sunday 0800

Vườn Xoài church: Korean service Sunday 0930 and 1100.

Hi, can I just double check if anyone knows whether the English Mass is still ongoing?

By the way, I don't suppose there's such thing as Latin Mass in Ho Chi Minh?

emanuelasun wrote:

Hello everybody,
somebody could suggest me any church in english version in district 1 or better district 7 also hours.
Thank you so much

Emanuela

Hi Emanuela

I would like to suggest an english christian church in District 7...it is called New Life Fellowship. ill pm you for further details...

Does anyone know how i find out when Notre Dam Church has their English Mass on Christmas Day?
Thanks

HCM wrote:

Does anyone know how i find out when Notre Dam Church has their English Mass on Christmas Day?
Thanks

Check < https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=216395 > and see the contact details.

(moderated: offensive post)

Hi all,

If you would like to attend a Christian church (English service), you can come to International Christian Fellowship, 10 mins drive from Ben Thanh market, every Sunday 10.30 am.  We are going to have Christmas service this Sunday, 9 December 2012.

The address is below :

625D Cach Mang Thang Tam Street; 4th Floor, District 10, Ward 15, Ho Chi Minh, VN
http://www.mychurch.org/icf

There is a Catholic English Mass at Mai Khoi Church, 44 Tu Xuong, D3

Extended list can be found here:
< https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=216395 >

For those interested in non Roman Catholic, I.e. Protestant or non-denominational faith based, there is a new Church for foreigners only in district 4. It is fully legal. Just go to google and search with words 'The Well'. Details may be found there. Blessings..

Hello > just to inform you that some off topic posts have been moved to a private mod* forum. Thank you.

Hi May I know more about New Life Fellowship ? I would like to join :)

Thanks for the information above. I'm a Vietnamese Christian, and the English version of Eucharist sounds really interesting. I will attend one at Notre Dame this weekend. I guess i have to bring texts for the Eucharist to keep up :cool:

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website] I am also looking for a solid evangelical fellowship in HCMC.  Currently I live in the Philippines as well but travel frequently to VN

Well, I just read this post.
There is also an english mass every saturday at 6 bis Tôn Đức Thắng, District 1, Ho chi minh city.
This mass is celebrated by Filippino and many foreigners come here to join this mass.

God bless all you :)

I go Ba Chuong Chuch every Sunday at 10 am. The mass is completely in English.
Address : 190 LÊ VĂN SỸ, P.10, Phú Nhuận, TP HCM or 190 Le Van Sy St., Ward 10., Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC.

Tony

hello guys. i need help finding an english mass every sunday and mass times near district 5 or nearby districts. thanks^^

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=148290    cjabar, follow this link, it is on the forum, If you like I will get details from Duong ( John ) at Church of Christ for you

that would be nice and kind of you:) thanks..

Try this igahcmc.org
They are English speaking Christian Protestant congregation catered to the expat community.  Meeting at the Manor which is right in the center, 5 min drive from town center. Service at 10am on Sundays

try this , Jaitch posted a long time ago, please use search bar at top of page  https://www.expat.com/forum/221-1-every … -city.html

There is also an AIRCONDITIONED Catholic Mass at the Pastoral Center (in D1) every Saturday evening at 6pm (I think that is the correct time).

Looking for a born again christian church Living in Vietnam.
Can visit JESUS IS LORD Church is international church.
Praise and worship of our Living GOD.
Language: English & Filipino
Sunday service start 10:00 AM. We are around in Ho Chi Minh.
They have sometime venue is Dai nam Hotel near in Ben thanh market at bus station 5mins walk distance,

sometimes venue in Victory Hotel. 
contact by message: facebook.com/jil.vietnam?fref=ts
Any nationality are all welcome, were only worship one God.

We are Mormon church, If  you are interested, you can contact us: 0122-611-3206. This is the number of the missionaries who doing the church's work here in VN. We have 2 branches: one in district 1, the other in district 2

Hi everyone,

As you may have been noticed this thread is outdated.

I invite everyone of you to create a new thread and topic on our Ho Chi Minh City forum.

Thank you

Stéphanie

[Topic closed]

Closed