Work with International NGOs in South Sudan

I am Dejene from Norway! I have Master of Science in Globalization.I am looking a job to work with International NGOs in South Sudan to work on development related activities. Any one to suggest? contact me on my email! [email protected]

HI  Dejene,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic with your questions for more visibility. You can also post an advert in this section : Social jobs in South Sudan

Good luck in your search.
Christine

MY  NAME IS TESHALE BIKU  AGE 53  MALE ,PROFESSIONAL NURSE, AS WELL AS PUBLIC HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, WITH 27 YEARS OF WORK  EXPERIENCE IN GOVERNMENTAL HOSPITALS.SO THAT I WANT TO WORK IN NGO. ORGANAZATION SPECIALY IN SOUTH SUDAN..
THANKS IN DEED.

Try the United Nations website for possible jobs.

Could you please not post in uppercase as it makes the post difficult to read and is considered to be the same a shouting at someone. Thank you.

am george from Tanzania,25 years old awaded diploma in international relation& diplomcy my pleasure in un at s.sudan..thank you inminiar

Registered general nurse and midwife with 6 years expirience seeking a posting in SOUTH SUDAN

Hi zele mncedisi,

You should post an advert in the jobs in South Sudan. Thank you.

I am Registered Nurse with Diploma in Nursing and Advanced Diploma in Nursing Education. Current I am 3rd year student nurse undertaking Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of Dodoma(UDOM) Expecting to finish on AUGUST 2015.
I AM LOOKING A NURSE JOB SO AS TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION in South Sudan soon after finishing my Bachelor of science in Nursing (at the end of August 2015)
Please Kindly help me. MY E- Mail is [email protected].
Yours
        at work
                   MUSSA MBWANA

Hello MussaMbwana,

I suggest to post an ad in the jobs in South Sudan section for a better visibility.

All the best & good luck!
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hi..am Dishon having diploma in journalism and media studies from zetech college Kenya.I have skills in public relation,communication skills,video editing,broadcasting,reporting,camerawork,script for film,advertisement skills,photography,documentary and feature writing.Currently am volunteering public relation officer at ghetto Miro magazine Kenya.A m looking for a job in South Sudan in relative fields any idea contact at e-mail [email protected] or call +254715803409 thanks

dishon wrote:

Hi..am Dishon having diploma in journalism and media studies from zetech college Kenya.I have skills in public relation,communication skills,video editing,broadcasting,reporting,camerawork,script for film,advertisement skills,photography,documentary and feature writing.Currently am volunteering public relation officer at ghetto Miro magazine Kenya.A m looking for a job in South Sudan in relative fields any idea contact at e-mail [email protected] or call +254715803409 thanks

Welcome to the forum.

The fighting in South Sudan has caused the job market to dry up. I honestly think you will not be able to find work in your field of expertise. You could find out contacts for TV stations and newspapers and approach them about work.

Dear friends. I am yared Alemu from Ethiopia I have bachelor of art in Accounting and finance  I have four years experience in the same.Could I get some finance,accounting and banking jobs? call me +251913750596 or write on [email protected]

ok,keep intouch with me.

My name is Andrew Dhiel Ngundeng , I want to work in NGOs here in South  Sudan , my work experience as a senior in HR  Department (payroll ) or any administrative job , I am ready to work in anywhere here in South  Sudan and every country over the world, here is my an email ( [email protected]). I am awarded to Diploma Three years in School of management Science Department Business Administration in Juba University

Andrew Dhiel wrote:

My name is Andrew Dhiel Ngundeng , I want to work in NGOs here in South  Sudan , my work experience as a senior in HR  Department (payroll ) or any administrative job , I am ready to work in anywhere here in South  Sudan and every country over the world, here is my an email ( [email protected]). I am awarded to Diploma Three years in School of management Science Department Business Administration in Juba University

Welcome to the forum.

For jobs you can post your CV for free in the jobs section of the forum which can be found at the top of this page. I also suggest that you do a Google search for NGO jobs or try the UN website.

Hello All - This is Tariq Ahmed Khan from India - M Finance professional, done masters in Finance (M.B.A Masters of Business Administration) n graduation in Commerce (B.COM - Bachelor of Commerce) both from State University Lucknow - India.
Having experience of 4 plus years in same profile - "Finance & Accounts"
I have been working in South Sudan since June 2013 now almost have completed my tenure in my current firm and now looking to work in any NGO in South Sudan.
Any one find my candidature suitable for any job related with my profile and academics can let me know on below given details.

Tariq Ahmed Khan email - *** & ***
Mobile ***

Thanks

Tariq

Tariq Ahmed Khan wrote:

Hello All - This is Tariq Ahmed Khan from India - M Finance professional, done masters in Finance (M.B.A Masters of Business Administration) n graduation in Commerce (B.COM - Bachelor of Commerce) both from State University Lucknow - India.
Having experience of 4 plus years in same profile - "Finance & Accounts"
I have been working in South Sudan since June 2013 now almost have completed my tenure in my current firm and now looking to work in any NGO in South Sudan.
Any one find my candidature suitable for any job related with my profile and academics can let me know on below given details.

Tariq Ahmed Khan email - *** & ***
Mobile ***

Thanks

Tariq

Please post your CV or free in the jobs section f the forum which is located at the top of this page.
Also use our friend Google and search for NGO or UN jobs in South Sudan. NGO's and UN do not advertise on forums so you have to do a lt of research yourself.

Also for security reasons please do not post personal contact details on the open section of the forum.
Thank you.

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Mc Donald Jere, a Malawian man aged 45. I work as Senior Purchasing Officer under Eland Coal Mine Company Limited in Malawian and I have been here for 2 years. I have worked for 4 years as Inventory Coordinator under Paladin Africa Limited (an Australian Uranium Mining Company). I have also worked for for 3 years as an International and Local Transport Company Limited in Malawi, Mozambique and South Africa. I have 5 years working experience in Freight Forwarding Industry at various portfolios. I have worked as a Trainee Journalist under Moni Magazine in Malawi. I have a valid Southern African Development Committee drivers  licence class C1

I am a holder of the following qualifications:
International Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain and  Transport Management,
Diploma in Logistics
Diploma in Shipping and Customs Clearing
Certificate in Journalism.

I am  interested in securing a job in South Sudan or elsewhere withing the fields of transport, warehousing, freight forwarding, logistics, operations and any related fields.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mc Donald Jere

Hie
My name  is chipo martha matope, 28years . Im a registered nurse/diploma in theatre nursing, lm looking for a job  in NGos that suit my qualication in Sudan . I have 7years experience with BLs and ACLs.
Thank you

Hi chipo martha matope,

Welcome on board :)

I will suggest you to please drop your resume in the Nurse job offers in South Sudan section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

My name isMuluken Girma , I want to work in INGOs in Norway , South  Sudan , Denmark,Kenya ..etc my work experience is almost all in Child protection and social welfare related  projects , I am ready to work in anywhere  over the world,specially the above mentioned  countries regarding my education and professional work experience,  I am awarded on BA Degree in Social Anthropology from  Gonder University,Ethiopia and i have more than  five  years experience in different GO and  INGO (like :NRC and ,PADet) in Ethiopia.and currently am working With Innovative Humanitarian Solutions (IHS)  an international NGO  support Eritrean Refugees in Northern part of Ethiopia refugee camps

Hoping new experience out side Ethiopia !.

Hi,I am Yeneante D.and I have BSc degree in department of Water Resources and Irrigation Engineering with Two years work experience in Design & Suppervision Works at Bahir Dar, Ethiopia. Therefore, I would like to work in your company regarding to my profession.

Hello i am  from Kenya i have a bachelors  degree in perfomance theatre and filming from Makerere university kampala.Currently  i am currently  pursuing a second degree in education in Kenya.I please request for a teaching vacancy in South sudan.

My name is Berhanu Adere.I have Bsc degree in civil engineering from well known Ethiopian univesity,currently am living in ethiopia ,i want to work with international NGOs in south sudan.if u need to accept me use my email=*** and phone no=***