From Taiwan work in Bangkok! New member

Hi! This is Mei Chien came from Taiwan and I work in Bangkok. Nice to meet you here~

Hi Mei,

Welcome to Expat.com.  I'm Mitchelle, currently working in the most lay back city of Thailand, Songkhla.  If you have anything you'd like to ask about Hatyai, Songkhla just drop me a line.

Hi Mei Chien

Welcome to Thailand. I am from Thailand. Nice to meet you. Hope everything is ok. needs any help, pls let me know.

Ni How Mei Chien welcome to Thailand. Perhaps I could brush up my mandarin and Taiwanese languages with you. Have good time in Bangkok.

Hello :) !!

Hi Mei Chien

This is Nathan from Beijing. I am also newly here and is trying to explore more about this country. Glad to see you and hope to see you soon sometime and somewhere.

Hello Mei Chen

I'm a thai and can speak, write, read Chinese and English. i've worked with Chinese for 10 years ago, If you need a friend you can contact my     e-mail: *** I would like to share experience together.
                                                             Nice to meet you

Hello mei chien, ni hao?
I am from Indonesia and Indonesian Chinese, btw welcome to Thailand..
I am teacher recruite as well, please allow me to post here, in case anyone need job

Vacancy info, ( Dear Admin, PTP)
URGENTLY HIRING
*) 2 japanese nationality
*) 2 chinese nationality ( chinese or taiwanese)
To teach basic japanese or chinese conversation in rangsit area ( 10 minutes from donmuang airport).
-    Able to teach students, can speak english or thai
-    Minimun Bachelor Degree in any feild
-    Able to work full time 7.30 am – 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday
-    Teaching hours 15-20 hours per week
-    Free transport to school, free lunch
-    Visa n work permit document are provided
-    Salary about 20-27k/ month for chinese n 34-42k/month for japanese ( depends on qualification n negotiation)

lady_ovina wrote:

Hello mei chien, ni hao?
I am from Indonesia and Indonesian Chinese, btw welcome to Thailand..
I am teacher recruite as well, please allow me to post here, in case anyone need job

Vacancy info, ( Dear Admin, PTP)
URGENTLY HIRING
*) 2 japanese nationality
*) 2 chinese nationality ( chinese or taiwanese)
To teach basic japanese or chinese conversation in rangsit area ( 10 minutes from donmuang airport).
-    Able to teach students, can speak english or thai
-    Minimun Bachelor Degree in any feild
-    Able to work full time 7.30 am – 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday
-    Teaching hours 15-20 hours per week
-    Free transport to school, free lunch
-    Visa n work permit document are provided
-    Salary about 20-27k/ month for chinese n 34-42k/month for japanese ( depends on qualification n negotiation)

Advertising of any kind is not permitted on this section of the forum. You can place a free ad in the jobs section at the top of this page where it will get maximum exposure to potential employees and remain current.
Thank you.