JOB SEEKING IN GERMANY

Hello!Am a Kenyan lady wishing to work  and continue studying in German but i don't know the process.Am seeking  a volunteer job since am still a student.I did A1 exam last month @ Goethe Institute Mombasa and i passed very well.Your help will be of much pleasure.Danke im Voraus.

Hello Brenda
My name.is Rene, i am also looking to worknin Germany as caregiver or nanny. I am also looking at the process, if i find any advice, i will pass it on to you.

Good luck.

Freundlichen Gruße.

Rene

Hello to all,

I suggest that you post an ad in the Jobs in Germany section of the forum for your job search.

Try to include more details in your ad, including your qualifications and the field in which you would like to work. It will be easier for the other members to know what you are looking for exactly and to reply to you in case they have an answer. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi.
Thank you.
That is very helpfull.

Rene

Thanks for the responce shaazia

Thank you very much  for given link for job

Hello
Good day i am also willing to move to German by student visa i am working on it but such universities are taking to much time to process what shout i do

Thanks,

pk333 wrote:

Good day i am also willing to move to German by student visa i am working on it but such universities are taking to much time to process what shout i do

Most universities have a fixed (and published) time period for applications (mostly once a year) and also clearly say when the results will be available. Make sure you keep to all submission deadlines.
If you tell them beforehand that (and give a good reason why) you need the results earlier, they may sahow goodwill and process your papers with higher priority - but you cannot force this.

THanks Mr.beppi,
  They said 'before submit the application to uniassit we should get confirmation from that same university' in the application procedure. so i have send my request along with the Application. SO when i got reply from the univ then only i can apply for the same by Uniassit then i have to apply my visa its take to long they should aware of it . If the process takes too long means i will loose my visa i don't know why they doing like it

Sorry, I do not know what is "uniassit".
You should contact the university and explain your concerns. They will be able to tell you what can be done (if anything).

Dear mr.beppi

I know that but i search from the DAAD website only and i got their website from there only .k Uniassit means who r all from internationals such university wants to apply via uniassit i think they r not aware of our score in studies so that.

Once you only told me to go to DAAD website  but see what happen now. please help me to join in germany public universities in mechatronic course \

Thank you for your understanding

Hi pk333

If you follow the guidelines from the DAAD, contact them (and the university directly) in case of problems and questions, things should be solvable. Beppi sugessted that to you before....
You have to take initiative when you encounter hurdles, not depend on other people or even blame them when things don't go your way.
Nobody can get you into a university course here, you have to do that yourself!

pk333 wrote:

k Uniassit means who r all from internationals such university wants to apply via uniassit i think they r not aware of our score in studies so that.

I know English is not your native language (and apparently not your strength either), but I really cannot make any sense out of the sentence above.
If you want to be admitted by a German university, you have to follow the prescribed procedures. If you have problems with that, please contact the university (or DAAD, in case they can also help).

Ok Thank you

no_clue wrote:

Hi pk333

If you follow the guidelines from the DAAD, contact them (and the university directly) in case of problems and questions, things should be solvable. Beppi sugessted that to you before....
You have to take initiative when you encounter hurdles, not depend on other people or even blame them when things don't go your way.
Nobody can get you into a university course here, you have to do that yourself!

Dear mr.No Clue

I am not blaming him but i want correct guidance to reach my goals please help me to do

Dear sir/madam, this is T. Sravan Goud from india. I have completed my B-pharmacy. I am very much interested to work in the germany as a pharmacist, if i wish to get one chance from any.....!
                                  Thank you

You should first check if your degree is recognised in Germany or if you need to take additional courses before being allowed to work as a pharmacist in Germany. The Anabin database is there for that purpose and the DAAD can also help.
Second, you should learn the German language, as it is almost impossible to work as a pharmacist without being able to understand doctors or patients.
After that, you may apply for jobs at suitable employers. I think pharmacirs at big hospitals are your best bet.
Good luck!

pk333 wrote:

[I am not blaming him but i want correct guidance to reach my goals please help me to do

The correct guidance is to be pro-active, know how to gather information and solve problems on your own.

Hello

The best option for you is to apply for a suitable course at a University in Germany. Please note that there are numerous courses offered in ENGLISH medium as well;

Visit the website of DAAD; the site has extensive information on Universities and courses.

Most courses offered in State Universities do not charge tuition fees(except student union fee of a few hundred Euros PA)

However, you will need to fund your own living. Please note that while studying in a University( on a student Visa), you are eligible to work part-time.

Hope this helps