Internet in indonesia

i was using an internet modem for a while bit it drove me sick coz it usually stopped working when it s getting warm.now i buy  Bolt but am not really satisfied with the service coz when buy internet Pulsa 6 GB they give me only 3 GB and they move 3 GB to Bonus that i can use only after midnight..it sounds tricking for me coz all the info there is in Bahasa. now am thinking to change it  .anybody knows how it works with BOLT ?
what about subscribing for home WIFI internet WITHOUT TV cable for 1 year contract like everywhere in the world.. is it possible and what s the name of the provider.. INDO?

Try "speedy"

kenanalbadesh wrote:

Try "speedy"

I would find is difficult to recommend speedy.
There are other providers around, First media's cable TV/internet being the one I use at the moment.
It's easily fast enough to cope with three computers steaming at once, skype and all the other normal stuff, and has no quota, so no worries about data use.
As I mentioned, it has TV, but the price is worth it even if you don't own a TV, so never use that part of the service.
For higher data users, it's still cheaper than many other services such as bolt.
Defending bolt for a moment, their speed and reliability are proven, but it's not a service to use if you are a high data user, it gets far too expensive. I use it for internet when I'm out and about, and it's perfect for that.

Hi thx for the info Fred but much Mbps you have for first media?