Looking for foreigner friend/volunteer in Hanoi

Hi Expat living in Hanoi
Recently I am running a small project by my own helping low income students and officers to learn English effectively. I am looking for expats living in Hanoi can devote some of his/her free time during the speaking session.
Other than that if anyone looking for a good friend instead of volunteering I am happy to make friend as well.
I am a very friendly and reliable person and a VietNam native. I have been travelling and studying in couples of different countries such as US, UK, some EU countries as well. I am really dedicated in running this project and a very good friend.

Plz if u are interested in either making friendship or voluteering in the project, feel free to contact me at
[email protected] and I can sent my mobile number to you.

Thank you for your time.

Hello Linhnguyen121,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I think it would be more appropriate for you to post in the section Volunteering in Hanoi so that members can easily contact you.

Best of luck..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

hello sure we can be friends. Mike Lim

Hi! I am Michelle. I am interested about what you do. Please email me: [email protected]

Moderated by Gavind
Reason : Personal Contact.

I live in Ha Noi. I want to join your project. But how can i join ? and how do i need to work ?

I am busy at daytime. i am free in the evening and at the weekend.

My email: [email protected]

just email me: [email protected]

We can discuss more.

Thanks,

Michelle

Thank you for your kind interest.
I have sent you an email. Kindly check it