Advise on Dominican Women

Hello Everyone

After 25 years of marriage of which 8 were separated I have finally moved on and ready to start life. I am originally from PR but have developed a liking for dominicanas they seem nicer and better disposed to care for their man.  With that said I have read all about what to stay away from.
What I would like to ask what are the best places and areas to visit in order to meet a good honest and hard working dominican lady.

Thank you

all except Sosua, Pedro Clisante ? ;-) all except shady bars in the night ?
come on man, you are from Puerto Rico.... you should know, you aint gringo....

it depends for what kind of girl you look for ? middle class ? educated ? OR "normal" by dominican standards ?

Not in any tourist area or any hotel worker, bar worker, waitress,  AND never if you are coming for a week or two of vacation.  You will need to move here, become part of the community and start looking.

Finding a "good" girls is not as easy as it sounds

Bob K

Good advice guys.  Stay away from tourist areas.  Go to the regular cities and towns and live,  fit in,  get to know the people.  Then start to "date" which of course moves at the speed of light.......LOL

I've been here over  11 1/2 years and it still amazes me,  meet, date, move in, etc.................. can happen in under a month.....LOL  I've seen it happen in 10 days.....

Happens in 10 days. Ends 2 months later with the poor guy much poorer, very unhappy and many times finding himself being a new father and "owing her everything". 

But don't forget ... the sex was great!!!!!!

Bob K

hahaha..so true... ;-)

Bob K wrote:

Happens in 10 days. Ends 2 months later with the poor guy much poorer, very unhappy and many times finding himself being a new father and "owing her everything". 

But don't forget ... the sex was great!!!!!!

Bob K

Dear All,

Thank you for your contribution on this thread.

As the post is inclined more towards dating, hence we are closing the topic.

Cheers

Mishna
[topic closed]

Closed