Tailor to fix a suitcoat

Hi all, I am looking for a tailor that will repair/take in an existing suitcoat.  I can find tons of people who want to sell me a new suit, but I just need someone to tailor my old one.

Thanks much!!!

Hi,

There is 2 tailor shops in Pasteur street. I don't remember the address but you turn from Le Lai st to Pasteur st then you will see one shop but leave it. Another one is close to it and you can check if they fix your suitcoat there.

Regards

Thank you!  I'll check it out today and post an address if it works.

Yes.. You just turn to Pasteur then you will see the first tailor shop immediately. Hope to receive your response.

I will also check it out. Tks

I went to a shop called Chi Chi Tailors at 138 Pasteur and they were very helpful.  I haven't received the finished product yet, but they were eager to help out.

Doyou still have a good impression of the tailor?

Standby, bizman. I'm picking up the finished products tomorrow...  ;)

Chi Chi tailors did a really great job of altering my clothing.  They are certainly not the least expensive - but some of the work I had done was already done once before by a "cheaper" tailor.  But they were very professional, very quick and speak excellent English.  I would highly recommend them.

I actually visited your tailor and agree ab their language skills and higher pricing. I had them make some items for me. OK - but not great, so I took the other stuff I needed done to Elegant Silk Tailoring at 105 Le Thanh Ton - they also have an English speaker. Much better - this time I was so impressed that upon pick-up I actually asked them to make a second pair of dress pants. On a side note, I overpaid by 50,000 on the initial deposit and they returned that money back to me. Quite unexpectedly. Best, J