Job Offer: Interpreters Needed

Our company is currently looking for interpreters for our clients who are coming from different countries,this is a flexible job which you will really appreciate doing,at the moment we are seeking for interpreters for languages such as English,french,spanish,italian,arabic,portugese and others, you will be responsible for translating such langauges into German.Have we caught your interest? if so kindly write us an email via: [email protected]

thanks for the information,please I don't speak Germany.but I'm interested. what may I have to do to compete your comprehensive?

Pity, though I believe I can speak a quite good English and a very good Portuguese, I´m only a beginner in the amazing German language.
Anyway, you probably require a certificate of sort and I only have German A1 and an old and outdated TOEFL.
I wish you guys lucky.

oh thanks that's good.Is that possible for me to join the company and learn German there?
I learn fast as I can.

Hi,
it sounds very interesting. I have been an Interpreter at the U.S. Consulate and International organisation for migration for 5 years in English, German , Croatian and Russian. For the last 3 years I work for a Debeka Insurance company and have lots of English speaking clients.
I am interested about the Interpreting position in your company. What would be the next steps? Could you pls send me some more info.
Thanks a lot
Ryan

thanks.
you mean may I send you my CV? which including all my personal information,details and so on.

Correct, where can i send my CV?
Thanks

OK.
please I will send you my CV after a hour and minutes.
I appreciate with my pleased.
where may I send my CV? please

info.jobs3987 wrote:

Our company is currently looking for interpreters for our clients who are coming from different countries,this is a flexible job which you will really appreciate doing,at the moment we are seeking for interpreters for languages such as English,french,spanish,italian,arabic,portugese and others, you will be responsible for translating such langauges into German.Have we caught your interest? if so kindly write us an email via: [email protected]

Advertising is not allowed on this section of the forum. Please post a free ad in the jobs section of the forum located at the top of this page. Your ad will remain current there and accessible to all. 
Thank you.

Hello info.jobs3987 and welcome on board Expat.com

As stated by our Expert Stumpy, the forum is not appropriate for job adverts. If you wish to reach out to more interested candidates, please drop advert in the proper section :

> Interpreter job offers in Germany

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed