Selling Honda win 110 cc (Viêtnam registered)

Hello fellow travelers,

I'm selling my Honda win 110 cc after driving it all around Viêtnam cambodia and laos. It was an unbelievable trip that I would recommend to anyone that want to experience the real parts of these countries.

All along I didn't have any issues with this beauty.
I sell the bike with an helmet, and some straps to attach your bags.
It is a Vietnamese bike so you can easily cross the borders with it. (I didn't have any fees to pay or any troubles with the customs)
I have the blue card (ownership card).
I bought this bike for 500 dollars in a shop in hanoi but the price is to be discussed.

Send me an email at [email protected] for any other information, pictures and so on...
I will be in ventiane in a week and luang prabang in a week and a half.
Get ready for the best adventure of your life !

pols wrote:

Hello fellow travelers,

I'm selling my Honda win 110 cc after driving it all around Viêtnam cambodia and laos. It was an unbelievable trip that I would recommend to anyone that want to experience the real parts of these countries.

All along I didn't have any issues with this beauty.
I sell the bike with an helmet, and some straps to attach your bags.
It is a Vietnamese bike so you can easily cross the borders with it. (I didn't have any fees to pay or any troubles with the customs)
I have the blue card (ownership card).
I bought this bike for 500 dollars in a shop in hanoi but the price is to be discussed.

Send me an email at [email protected] for any other information, pictures and so on...
I will be in ventiane in a week and luang prabang in a week and a half.
Get ready for the best adventure of your life !

As advertising is not allowed on the open section of the forum please post a free ad in the classified section of the forum where your ad will get better coverage and remain current.
Thank you.

Also it is illegal to sell vehicles and bikes with Vietnamese plates in Lao. You will be stopped by the cops and fined!

Hello pols,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Kindly post an ad in the Classifieds under Bikes in Laos as this might increase your chance to get any takers :)

Cheers

Mishna
[topic closed]

Closed