Need help for accomodation

Hi,

I am from Pakistan, got job in Malaysia (Shah Alam) and will arrive on 1st May. My employer is not providing accomodation so i have to arrange it by myself.
Any help or guide is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Fayzan Siddiqui.

check out www.iproperty.com.my

Thanks!

Propertyguru - propertyguru.com.my/property-for-rent/apartment-for-rent/1 might help also

ibilik.my

elaiyah, thanks for the link

mehwish, most of the accomodation i fond here are only for female
sam1109, thanks for your suggestion!

Hi faizan

Ofcoz most of the rooms will be fr girls cos of 75% of population in
This world :p

Hehe

Anyways just kidding

Yep I'm agree to sam as well
Try to find near to work

You gonna work in which area exactly
Will you mind to tell us company name etc

And yes if u will have transportation than better you stay in KL

Yes in condominium normally rental for small room
Is rm 500

Since you gonna stay here for a long period of time

Try to find perfect location

Best of luck n yes ibilik.my is best way to find accommodation

In KL Ofcoz I have idea n
Here he u can easily get room as per your choice

Outside KL a bit hard I think
But not impossible
Hope you will find something good for you

Hi Mehwish,

Following is my office address.
Level 2, The Podium, Wisma Synergy
No 72, Persiaran Jubli Perak
Seksyen 22, Shah Alam
40000 Selangor
Unified Communications.

Currently i will not have my own transport, so i prefer to stay near office. If i stay in KL then is there public transport easily avaliabe to reach office (above address)?

Thanks!

Finally i got accommodation.
Thanks all!

where ?

Casa Tiara apartment in Subang Jaya. Its near Subang Avanue

Hey Friend,

Even i am moving with my wife in coming August,2013. How is CASA TIARA Apartment or in case E-TIARA too? Please provide me some feedback as i assume you started living in Casa Tiara.

Thanks in Advance.

Both are good, specially the location!!
KTM (train station), bus stop, taxi stand, and shopping area all are on 5 min walk. Also have good restaurants and coffee shops.
Place is also safe, have good security in both buildings. You will enjoy!! :)

Regards,
Fayzan Siddiqui.

Thanks Fayzan,

Could you please send me some pics of Casa Tiara or E-Tiara and also the area surroundings....if at all you have time...otherwise ok. My company has booked apartment for me and my wife and i would have choice once i get down there.

Thanks

Rupesh

Check this link for photos
propwall.my/subang_jaya/casa_tiara/photos

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Guys, here is the link which was very helpful for me :)
iproperty.com.my/

Asalamaliykum all friends
m from pakistan but living in australia for last 10 years.now time to move.
I like to Seattle in Malaysia. If anyone can help me please .appreciate your advice.
Thanks
Hanni
[email protected]

Walikum salam,

As i know there are 2 ways to settle or for long stay in Malaysia, i.e. Business or Professional Job. Whats your plan is for settlement?

Dont come in malaysia . Fuck up .dont leave australia . I m paki .live here from last one year . Boring . Fraud . Roudly people .

R u sure u got job here . Plz conferm . Here is too much fraud .. and accomodation u get easy no problm in shah alam . Cheap rate . But  u sure ur job conferm . Last one year i here in kl but tok much fraud here .

abbas g wrote:

Dont come in malaysia . Fuck up .dont leave australia . I m paki .live here from last one year . Boring . Fraud . Roudly people .

Just go back home...very simple

@abbas g: yes i got that job... i am in Malaysia from last 1.5 years. You are correct, unfortunately there is a lot of fraud backed by the corrupt system. But fraud comes if you use agents for visa/job etc.. to be safe from these things do things in legal way. These things are more or less everywhere.

Asalamaliykum
I am coming for 3 months. Kindly need your advice in which area I can stay in kL .where is some desi shops around nd reasonable price.
Can i get 1 bedroom apartment or unite .
thanks

iproperty.com is a big apartment agent,if u can not find any one to help,than you may need ask agent from them to help.
good luck and wish you have a wonderful time in malaysia : )

Walikum salam,
Desi shops/restaurants you can find mostly in Chow Kit area. There is also a budget hotel, Mehran Hotel. Its Pakistani hotel and you can book a room in around RM60-80 approx. per night. But to rent an apartment, i think that are is not suitable because its very commercial. I didn't know much about renting in KL. I live in Subang Jaya (another city very close to KL).
But the problem i see is... that to rent an apartment you need to do a contract for 1 year or at-least 6 months. Its very hard to get apartment for only 3 months.

Hi All,
My name is Ashish , I am from new Delhi ,India.I have got intra company transfer and got 1 year of employment in Malaysia.I have already been here last year for 3 months but I stayed in KAL , but this time I have to see accomodation for me in nilai as that will convenient for me to travel to my office.I am little bit confused about the accommodation , I have seen some apartments near INTI COLLEGE, costing 1500rm , but as I am alone here I am thinking if I can get sharing apartment with any Indian , is it possible ..can any one help me out, Need your suggestions.

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Ashish Walia

Try www.ibilik.my or www.mudah.com.my   They both have lots of adverts for flat sharing.

Wsalam
thanks fayzan bhai
appreciate your advice. I m coming to Malaysia in Dec inshaAllah. Hopefully talk to you.
Regards
hanif

@paki1: sure, you can contact me anytime. :)

Hi Hanif, I have an apartment for rent. The place is named Maytower Hotel & Service Residences, at Jalan Munshi Abdullah, KL centre.
Please pm me if you are interested.

Hi bee
thanks for the message. Can ask u how much is a rent?

I am guessing it will be in the range RM1500–1700 based on the rates shown for this particular building at www.iproperty.com.my

If it's one to two years contract, I'll rent at RM1,700pm. But this is 3 months contract only, the rental is RM2,000pm.

The unit is fully furnished & very clean. Convenient & easy access to everywhere in KL. The apartment is managed by hotel thus it is safe & well maintained.

Hi bee
thanks again for your msg.can u please send me a location of the hotel .
thanks

You may search for 7Jalan Munshi Abdullah 50100 Kuala Lumpur. Else access through  silkahotels.com/Maytower/

Hello,

Looking for accomodation on sharing basis. I am woking professional. My current work location is masjid jamek. Please do help me in getting a room on sharing basis.

Thanks & Regards,
Avinash

Hey,

You may have a look at Ibilik.my and check rooms availables.

Masjid Jamek is in the area of Kelana jaya/Gombak LRT line, so you may also look for places further and accessible by LRT.

Regards

Hi Avinash,

Check these websites.

www.ibilik.mywww.mudah.com.mywww.iproperty.com.my

Try to find a place near your work.