2nd hand car dealers

Hi all, I'm moving across to Kuala Lumpur next week and I'm looking for a 2nd hand car. Could anyone recommend a 2nd hand car dealer in KL? Someone recommended City Motors, I contacted them and they only had three cars none of which were suitable. Any suggestions most welcome.

[Moderated: Please use your pm]

mudah.my is a good site for 2nd hand cars.

can also try paultan.org

If you are interested in Suzuki Swifts around RM50k let me know by PM and I will pass you the links.  They are expat cars so well taken care of and accident free.

I would highly recommend Expat car guys. I purchased 2 secondhand cars from them recently and are in excellent condition. You can also purchase on finance and they sort out insurance etc. Check out the website below

expatcarguys.com

Hi

I'm an expat that's moving out to Singapore. I've had a Honda City that i've had in KL for the last 7 years. (Its been with me from the time i bought it as a new car)

If you're interested let me know and i'll give you a price that works for both parties!

Hi Aditya82,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please feel free to post an advert in the section cars for sale in Kuala Lumpur. This may be helpful.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Gravitas wrote:

If you are interested in Suzuki Swifts around RM50k let me know by PM and I will pass you the links.  They are expat cars so well taken care of and accident free.

PLease pass to me too for future references. Not buying one now.

The posting is from 2013 - the expats have left. They were private sales.

Pls try to contact Miss Shahirah tel. 011-1138 4590 or email her [email protected]    she is working as a  car marketing .