Car Insurance in Dubai

Hi,
I am planning to buy Honda Accord next week, and i own 7 years driving licence from my home country.
Which insurance company should i choose? how much will it cost?

All companies have the same rules

I got my car insured from Oman Insurance Company. Their service were pretty good and also it can be done via online.

PM me for info on vehicle insurance

Go for Oman insurance - company insurance will be costly

I would like to suggest the Oman Car Insurance Company. They have an online facility so you can buy insurance from anywhere and their service is also very good.

There are many online insurance options e.g. AXA, Oman, RSA etc.  The rates would be more or less the same but the real difference is in the quality of service should you ever have an accident. 

As a result, I generally prefer the multinational companies as the procedures are not as cumbersome and the processing is fast.   As an example, I once had an accident on a local provider policy; think it was Oman insurance and it took a few months before the car was fully operational (despite it being a minor accident) and it took many documents / visits to the insurance company offices.   Whereas on another accident on a Royal sun-alliance policy, I had the car back within 7 days and during that time, a replacement car was provided by the insurance company as part of my policy - I didn't have to visit them once.