Asthma medicine

Hello,
I'm moving to Malè soon and I would like to know if it's easy to get asthma medicine , where do I found it and if are expensive.
Appreciate your Help.Thanks.

Hi Ale22!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

HI  aLEE

WELCOME OT MALDIVES,,

U WILL GET ASTHMA MEDICINE,  DNT WORRY

IF U FIND  DIFFICULTIES REGARDING MEDICINE FOR ASTHMA,  LET ME KNOW

WITH REGARD

Hello DR_KHAN -> Can you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi Ale22,

you can get the inhalers from male pharmacies, if you would be based on another island other than male, it might be a bit difficult to get as a lot of island does not have proper health facilities, however when your in town you can grab enough supplies till your next visit to male.

if your on any special medication than i suggest that you contact GKT pharmacy +960 332-2987 am sure they would be happy to answer all the questions you may have regards to availability and more.

hope this helped :)

Thanks to all of you ,I will be living in Male, I will arrive in April.I was a bit worry about this medicine , I don't really need it often but I want to be sure just in case. One more thing,Do I need any prescrition , also are the inhalers expensive ?

Thanks and looking forward to meet all of you once I 'll be there.

hi,,

i told u as earlier, u will get all medicine easily ,

u told me the medicine are available,

dnt worry dear...  have a nice trip..

c u in male.

tc

Dr.Khan is absolutely true regarding that information.
we all need each others help no matter who they are, where they are coming from, after all we are humans.
KEEP SMILING & meet new friends for life   

A Beautiful Lines for Everyone

" Alone I can 'Say' but
  together we can 'talk'

'Alone i can 'Enjoy' but
together  we can 'Celebrate'

'Alone i can 'Smile' but
together  we can 'Laugh'

That's the BEAUTY  of
Human Relations
We are nothing without each other.
:-)  Stay Connected !!! :-)