Clear tint for home windows that reduces harmful effect of sun

I wanted to know if you can buy clear tint in the Philippines to place on home windows. I wanted to build a house with front facing the west because of the beautiful view. But I did not want the harmful effects of sun.

They sell this in United States. Just wanted to know if they had it in Philippines. The tint here you can actually feel heat being reduced.

Thanks in advance for any info.

To combat this type of issue in the far east normally a narrow verandah or suitable overhang above sun-affected windows are constructed as that reduces the impact of the sun and retains the view.

The heat will cause film to bubble - you only have to look at cars which have this stuff on the windows to see the results.

Specialty items are far more expensive in this region as the demand is low as other solutions are used.

Wayne 07 wrote:

I wanted to know if you can buy clear tint in the Philippines to place on home windows. I wanted to build a house with front facing the west because of the beautiful view. But I did not want the harmful effects of sun.

They sell this in United States. Just wanted to know if they had it in Philippines. The tint here you can actually feel heat being reduced.

Thanks in advance for any info.

There is a 3M in the Philippines and they do some good window tints.
Details here: /solutions.3mphilippines.com.ph/wps/portal/3M/en_PH/Window_Film/Solutions/Markets-Products/Residential/

reduce cooling costs by up to 30%
block up to 99% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of furnishings and carpet

The problem may be getting it installed correctly. 
A bad installer means bubbles, as you are probably aware.

I just saw a price quoted: Prices vary from 40.00 pesos per sqft To 160.00 sqft