What are the different types of Visa available

My husband & I are Australian citizen , but we base ourselves in Egypt, The company my husband works for takes care of his visa, but I have always just purchased a tourist visa when returning to Egypt.  I tried to research my options but there is much conflicting information out there, I need some clarification.

I entry & exit Cario at least 6 times a year, what visa is my best option & how do I apply for it? Any update correct information would be greatly appreciated.  :)

hi Rubies333

there is many types of visa to Egypt & i can tell u that u have right to get a renewal Temporary Non-Tourist for 1 year .

any way u can check  this link for more information http://www.moiegypt.gov.eg/English/Depa … efault.htm

if u have any further questions don't to hesitate to inbox & u r welcome all the time .

hi, im hoping to move out to Egypt in August with my fiancee as she is starting a teaching post there for the next 2 years, i have looked into finding work with some success however i am a little uncertain of how i go about getting a visa or which one i need to apply for.
if anyone could help me with this i would be very grateful :)

also i clicked the above link and it didnt go anywhere :(

Hi the Egyptian Lawyer,

The link you provided does not seek to work.
Same question here:  How does one get a visa longer than a tourist visa if not working??
Maybe a student visa but then how long will that last if a person wants to stay longer than the studies?
Thanks

Hi missmash

I check the link and it work but any way …….briefly … There is a 2 major type of residence visa In Egypt .

1: the tourist visa : 

This 1 give for the foreigner for 1 month and could extended for more 90 day more & more to goes around year .

2- the non tourist visa :

This type divided for another 3 type :

1)non tourist visa for 1 year

this a renewal visa gives for work – studying – volunteering work – who has a registered real state in Egypt equal 50 thousands dollar 

2 )  non tourist visa for 3 year :

This visa gives for some especial cases related of the international conventions

3) non tourist visa for 5 year :

This for investors ( any 1 set up a business here with required procedures ) – wives or husbands of the Egyptians & their kids ) .

If u check the link again u will find all details of this type & if still didn't work …. Inbox me & I will give u more useful links for that . 

Good luck