Job Opportunity In Yangon

Hi all,

I am being offered a position as Head of Distribution from Telco distributor at Yangon lately. This is national position overlooking entire business unit and will assist the company to establish multiple offices across regions. The package around Basic USD2,500 + Accommodation USD1,500. Transportation and driver will be covered.

Seeking your advices on the the basic salary package (given such strategic position and responsibility) as i heard Telco offering should be relatively higher across industries. Meanwhile, appreciate your advice on the living and housing costs at Yangon.

TQ.

Kenlst wrote:

Hi all,

I am being offered a position as Head of Distribution from Telco distributor at Yangon lately. This is national position overlooking entire business unit and will assist the company to establish multiple offices across regions. The package around Basic USD2,500 + Accommodation USD1,500. Transportation and driver will be covered.

Seeking your advices on the the basic salary package (given such strategic position and responsibility) as i heard Telco offering should be relatively higher across industries. Meanwhile, appreciate your advice on the living and housing costs at Yangon.

TQ.

Welcome to thr forum.

I suggest that you read through the posts on the right hand side of this page for information. Accommodation costs can be high so check out the cost of living section and for additional information www.numbeo.com