Work Visa Application

Hello,

I have a job offer in Sao Paulo - the company has already submitted the application to the relevant ministry.

If (I pray) the work visa application is accepted, do I need to be within the UK (my home country), to apply for any further relevant documents?

As I understand, after arriving in Brasil I must submit an application for the RNE within 30 days.

Thank you.

Not knowing exactly what "relevant documents" you are talking about it would be difficult to answer your question.

If you mean public documents such as Birth Certificates, Criminal Record Checks, etc., then probably yes you'd need to be in the UK. Generally governments are very limited in their willingness to issue such documents to third parties, you need to apply for them yourself.

You should check with your own government agencies involved as to what they require.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Dear Sir
I have been working on a Ship in Brazil offshore since July 2012,My two yearly Visa expired on 14.07.2014.
My Company applied for a renewal on 08.05.2014,I have a protocol with that date.
My issue is I entered Brazil on the basis of Visitor Visa and my protocol, on 28.04.2015 and would be here for 2 months,but my protocol is expiring on 08.05.2015 and and I haven't received my renewal Visa.(''I Believe Protocol is valid for 1 year'')
Could you please advise as to what will I have to do for entering Brazil next time since my Protocol would have expired and my Passport  not stamped with the Renewal work Visa.
Appreciate your advise
Akshay

Your employer will have to resolve the situation for you. Your protoclo is ONLY valid until the date shown on it and without it you cannot enter Brazil on the basis of the now expired VITEM-V Work Visa. If you still have a valid VITUR Tourist Visa then you should have no problem entering Brazil using that and remaining for 90 days, provided you are not actually WORKING which is prohibited under the VITUR.

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

Dear James
Thank You for your reply.
I have one more query,regrading the 2nd renewal of Work Visa(Completed 4 years)  People working Offshore on Ships.My Ship Mates have applied for their 2nd renewal of work visa,they have a protocol with them,Is there any issue with Seafarers getting their Visa renewed 2nd time and will they be able to enter Brazil basis the protocol they are in receipt of till the time their passport gets stamped with 2nd renewal Visa.
Thanks you