Where are you reading this post?

Hello everyone,

Something a little less intense than normal and absolutely no reference to visas or cost of living (yet).

So where are you now while you are reading or writing posts on this forum?

I am sat in Dunkin Doughnuts at The Post Office next to the Istiqlal mosque in central Jakarta.

I am at home sitting on the balcony, having nice fresh coffee and my Marlboro.

Checking my emails, reading international news and thinking how is Luke doing in DD  :cheers:

I am in my office in Bunutan-Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali and bidding live on the internet at an auction in Dallas, Texas.

I'm in agony because I've just stubbed my toe.

Ouch!   :(    I find that a cold beer is good for that.  I know you won't drink it...just hold the bottle onto your toe.

Ubudian wrote:

Ouch!   :(    I find that a cold beer is good for that.  I know you won't drink it...just hold the bottle onto your toe.

I'll tell you why in the 'back in time' thread.

Luke....still in DD ?

Nope in the teachers room of Saint Ursula elementary school.

Fred wrote:
Ubudian wrote:

I'll tell you why in the 'back in time' thread.

Pot, can't find that thread, so I'll do it here.

Imagine a terrific handsome stud of a man named Fred, who liked to go for a drink with his mates, but often got smashed out of his skull - that was me,
One evening, after a serious skinful, I went for an Indian - wasn't hungry, just smashed.

A young girl I knew, an ex friend's daughter of about 14 or 15 years of age was in the takeaway.....she got a steamy text message.
The message was so hot, I'm amazed her phone didn't go up in flames, describing in great detail what this person was going to do to her, and it was XXX rated stuff.
"Crikey" said I (Spelling crikey with an F), "your boyfriend is a bit wild isn't he?"
"It's my dad", came the cry for help.
I was too pissed to realise how unimportant my Indian take away going cold was, so I vowed never to get smashed again.
I could have prevented a long term rape, and seen the b*d get what he deserved.
Beer - stuff it, I have better things to do.

Now, back to my toe - it's better now, thank you.

I sit on the terrace in a wonderful place like gado Gadu hostel in Bandung :cool: