Living Cost in Twyford Hampshire UK

Hi guys,

I'd like to ask you about the real living cost in Twyford Hampshire UK. I had offered job with "21,000 GBP" yearly, well honestly it's only 14,400 GBP yearly so I had 1,200 montly salary minus tax 198 which is 1,002 GBP monthly.

The company isn't registered yet to UK Home Office but soon, because the paper is still being processed. Ok, I got my accomodation live in and food so I don't need to worry about them, but I need to buy snacks, beer, watching films, travelling, and something else.

Is it possible to save 300-500 pounds monthly? I need an advice from you, guys.

Thank you,
Krysna

@JohnAves

I suggest you check out this website for cost of living www.numbeo.com and also read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page.

I would say yes, providing you don't say yes.

I would not go by the results on http://www.numbeo.com/ they are completely out of step with reality.

Is it possible to save 300-500 pounds monthly? I need an advice from you, guys.

If all your bills are paid, yes - but that isn't the question.
Why isn't the company registered?
The excuse seems more than a little week, and the UK is a heck of a long way to travel to find out it's a scam.

If you don't want to publish the company name here, send me a PM and I'll try to find out who they are.
As many details as you have.
Name, telephone number, address, and anything else.
Sounds dodgy.

Added- the UK is having a lot of problems with unemployment, and legal immigration from EU countries.
That means any immigration from outside the EU is suspicious at best.
Unless you have special skills, and that salary doesn't suggest it, it's probably a scam.
The change in salary is also a red flag job.

Oops, just noticed the age of the OP - he probably won't reply, but the massage stands for anyone else in that situation.

It does not take that long to register a company in the UK,

To set up a limited company you need to:
have a name and address for the company.
register with Companies House.
have at least one director.
have at least one shareholder.
have articles of association (agreed rules about running the company)
set up your company for Corporation Tax.