Legal requirements in Lebanon for either job?

Hello everyone,
My name is Kelly, I'm a mother of 3. My husband and I are keen to move to Lebanon and are working on finding out about jobs, schooling and housing.
I am a childminder in Belfast, caring for others' children while they work. Is this an option for me in Beruit? I am also a cake maker, creating celebration and wedding cakes. Can anyone here advise me on the legal requirements in Lebanon for either job?
Our eldest child has some learning requirements and we want to find a school for him where he will be well supported and his condition understood and catered for. Can anyone recommend a good learning needs school that's not going to be really expensive?

I'm sure we have a lot to learn and if anyone can point us in the right direction that would be brilliant. I hope to learn from the experiences of others on the blog :)

Hi Kelly,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Lebanon forum.

Hi,

as a Foreigner you can find a job,the Easiest way is to go straight to General security forces offices  and they will Legally help you without you get set by FRAUD .as for schools, mainly you have to find a school ,private one

[moderated:no phone number on the forum plz]  in case u need extra help.