American woman needs a woman care-taker for surgery.........

Hello,

I am still new on this forum and posted an introduction on the Indian site.  I hope this ad goes on the Indian site.  I have not made a full decision yet, but I am looking at getting surgery in Ahmedabad.  At first I talked with a Mumbai Doctor, but I like this Doctor in Ahmedabad.  He would like someone to stay with me at the hotel (close to the hospital) during my recovery.  It might be 5-10 days, depending on how fast I recuperate.  I just need someone to stay with me at the hotel and maybe help me to get out of bed (for the first couple of days) and make sure we have food and bottled water.  Maybe food from the hotel.  I don't know all the exact details....but I am looking at having this procedure done at the very end of March or beginning of April.  Of course I would like a woman care-taker (she does not need to be a nurse).  She simply needs to be at the hotel with me in case I need her.  I will pay (of course) and take care of our food and things.  Please only serious inquiries.  And let me know how much pay you would consider.  You can write me on this forum/blog or else write to me at:  [email protected].  While I welcome any feedback or help/information from men........I would not appreciate men contacting me for other purposes.  That's put as politely as possible.  Thank you very much!  I have many good Indian friends in America (where I live) and also from England (where I had gotten my Master's degree).  My Indian friends are very special to me and are so good to me.  And I hope they feel the same about me.  :-)   Good people.............Thank you!        Terri    [email protected] (not my professional e-mail).

I wonder why my post says Tamil Nadu.  My surgery is in Ahmedabad.
You can tell that I don't usually write on forums, etc....... :unsure

@PeaceandSerenity > Your topic is now on the Ahmedabad forum.

If you need to recruit a women care taker, please feel free to post an ad here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/india/ahmedabad/ under the category that suits you the best.

Thanks and take care

Priscilla

Thank you very much, Priscilla. :)

The team on this Expat.com are great!   :cheers:

Hello Prrcilla.
I have worked in USA as a caretaker.  I am available if you still require my services.
Anna

Is it necessary to have woman caretaker ? What if a good and nice and well behaved guy would do that for you ?

azeem56 wrote:

Is it necessary to have woman caretaker ? What if a good and nice and well behaved guy would do that for you ?

Absolutely not appropriate for a man care-taker for me, but I'm sure you mean well and I thank you.   I would appreciate and be grateful for your prayers and well wishes, though.  That would help me a lot!   Thank you.   :cheers:

i am personnel butler but now i am in brazil  could not able to assist you . i hope soon you will get  caretaker  and i pray for your surgery  to end in success and  wish you speedy recovery. may god bless you and all of us !!!

Regards,
Azar !

Searching a caretaker on internet is very difficult task, better ask your doctor for it :)

azeem56 wrote:

Posts offering men to do this job are unacceptable in a thread of this nature.

I would ask all the male posters to refrain from adding messages here unless they know of a suitable lady who would like this job.
Thank you.

I have the help I need in Ahmedabad.........so this thread is no longer relevant.  No other replies necessary.  Thank you (ex-pat blog/forum), for all your help.

Hi All,

Following the request of the initiator, we are closing this thread.

Thanks all for your participation.

Priscilla

(Thread closed )

Closed